PDA

View Full Version : DVC Members "take over" event at Disney California Adventure Nov. 2, 2016

AVP
08-03-2016, 12:06 PM
Just found this on the DVC website (https://dvcmember.disney.go.com/post/members-to-take-over-disney-california-26354). If you're a DVC member local to Southern California, be sure to register for this event. Members can register themselves and up to 5 guests:

When Disney Vacation Club began celebrating 25 years and beyond earlier this year, the announcement of an unprecedented array of Member offerings* included promise of a special event for Members and their Guests at Disneyland Resort in California. That promise becomes reality this fall, as the smash-hit Disney Vacation Club 25 and Beyond Bash that engaged thousands of Member families this spring at Magic Kingdom Park in Florida is heading west, taking over Disney California Adventure Park on Nov. 2, 2016 from 8:30 -11:30 p.m PT.

Members* and their Guests will turn Disney California Adventure Park into their own personal playground during this complimentary event, enjoying popular attractions, special Disney Character meet-and-greets, complimentary refreshments, a DJ dance party and so much more. 

Reservations for the Disney Vacation Club 25 and Beyond Bash at Disney California Adventure Park will begin on August 3, 2016 at 8 a.m. PT. by registering ONLINE. Click here for additional event details (https://disneyvacationclub.disney.go.com/discounts-perks-offers/member-events/25-and-beyond-bash/).

This unprecedented Disneyland Resort event continues a wave of new signature celebrations around the Disney Vacation Club neighborhood, each inspired by Member feedback and designed to engage more of our magical community than ever with the experiences Members love most. Note that, as part of this transition to signature Member events, the final Royal Member Gathering event at Disneyland Resort will take place on Aug. 8, 2016.

All of us at Disney Vacation Club look forward to celebrating this milestone year with you during a Disneyland Resort event unlike any in our community’s history!

Shortpix77
08-03-2016, 12:46 PM
If anyone is in desperate need of friends to bring to this event... you know I'm here for you :-)

currence
08-03-2016, 01:14 PM
Thanks AVP! I'm IN!!!!!! (I never see these things in time to get in)

Now to tell my husband that we have plans for 11/2

*Nala*
08-03-2016, 02:10 PM
I usually ignore these weekday after hours events, but this one is on my birthday (which I also usually ignore) so I think I'll make an exception!

tea4two
08-03-2016, 06:30 PM
If anyone has room for 2 guests, please PM me!

AVP
08-07-2016, 07:23 PM
The event is now sold out