PDA

View Full Version : Is there only one Annual Pass now?

scottmen
12-15-2003, 07:34 AM
On my renewal for for my AP I only had one option to check. It was for the Premium Passport. That is what I currently have but I thought I remember last year I was given choices for all three.

Scott

tod
12-15-2003, 08:11 AM
I just checked the disneyland,com Website and it offers three different AP's.

The cheapest one is now called the Southern California AP and is ZIP Code-specific. I don't know if that qualifies as "news" but I don't remember seeing that before.

--T

scottmen
12-15-2003, 08:28 AM
I did the same thing. I am thinking maybe they just want me to keep the premium pass since it is the most expensive and make it harder to renew to a lower one.

tod
12-15-2003, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by scottmen
I am thinking maybe they just want me to keep the premium pass since it is the most expensive and make it harder to renew to a lower one.

There are other advantages to having a Premium AP: Parking is included and you don't have to check a calendar for blockout days, or whatever they call them nowadays. Besides, the lower-level passes plus parking were only $20 less than Premium last time I checked.

I'm sure that if you choose to renew at a lower-than-Premium level they will happily take your money and issue you whatever AP you ask for.

--T