PDA

View Full Version : paint the brush

tinkerbell24
05-28-2016, 08:40 PM
does anyone know how the 60th paint the brush interact with paint the night parade

Berry Princess
05-29-2016, 08:34 AM
From what I understood, it doesn't work with the parade but I think it is suppose to work with the ears.

josephfive
05-29-2016, 08:57 AM
It can work with ears, other brushes, other wands. The parade interaction would have to be with an actual performer coming over and changing your wand/brush.

Berry Princess
05-29-2016, 09:26 AM
It can work with ears, other brushes, other wands. The parade interaction would have to be with an actual performer coming over and changing your wand/brush.

Has anyone ever tried it here with the parade? I know there was issues with it in Hong Kong but I had never read of anyone using it here with the parade so curious on that since it was never pushed for that.

A Shellie Day
05-29-2016, 02:39 PM
It blinks in pattern to the parade, fireworks, Fantasmic, and World of Color. Also, if one of Tink's fairies goes over to you, they can change the color of your hat/brush/wand with theirs.

NickP
06-01-2016, 01:05 PM
Yup, echo what Shellie says. My two boys and nephew all got the wands last summer, wife got the Minnie ears and brother in law got the Mickey gloves which also turn colors from the wand and parade.