PDA

View Full Version : Question about the resort hotel souvenier mugs...

AZdisneynut
12-09-2003, 11:37 AM
I saw this on another site "Grand Californian logo souvenir mug/travel mug $7.95

(refillable during hotel stay with fountain drinks, coffee or iced tea only)"

Where can you refill them? Do they have these at all the hotels? Can you just refill at the hotel you bought it from?

Thanks for the replies I'm trying to work on ways to save some $$ since it looks like we'll be flying and I can't take snacks and drinks with us this time around.

HBTiggerFan
12-09-2003, 11:44 AM
These are sold in White Water snacks. It's located by the GrandCal pool. They are only refillable in White Water snacks.

If you are renting a car there are a few stores located close to the property. There's also an AM/PM minimart within walking distance of the hotels. While it is expensive because it's a minimart it's cleaper then the resort.

SoCalDisneyLover
12-09-2003, 11:58 AM
My question is, can anybody go into White Water Snacks and buy one of these? Do they check to see if you're staying at the hotel, or can I purchase a mug, and get refills whenever I go into White Water Snacks? How closely do they watch this, if at all? Thanks.

AZdisneynut
12-09-2003, 12:06 PM
we are thinking about renting a car for the day we get there then return it there in Anaheim and rent a car again the day we leave. It sure beats the cost of the shuttle services and that way we can stop by a store on our way into the resort:)

I figured it was good only at White water snacks. Thanks:) Do any of the places at the Disneyland Hotel have the mugs there?

stan4d_steph
12-09-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by SoCalDisneyLover
My question is, can anybody go into White Water Snacks and buy one of these? Do they check to see if you're staying at the hotel, or can I purchase a mug, and get refills whenever I go into White Water Snacks? How closely do they watch this, if at all? Thanks.

You don't have to be a guest at GCH to buy a mug. I used it when I would go and eat at Whitewater Snacks. It was a great investment. The cast members never asked to see proof that I was staying there to get a refill.

cstephens
12-09-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by AZdisneynut
I saw this on another site "Grand Californian logo souvenir mug/travel mug $7.95

(refillable during hotel stay with fountain drinks, coffee or iced tea only)"

Hey, that looks familiar...