PDA

View Full Version : Something I heard about Hollywood Pictures Backlot

hobo_n
12-08-2003, 07:03 PM
So time ago i heard that Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Armageddon was coming or was going to be in Hollywood Pictures Backlots area of DCA but they where used for DLP. Has eveyone else heard this, if so what happen to that i think thoses ride would be great for DCA.

Freerider127
12-08-2003, 07:37 PM
Cost money$$$$ I highly doubt it.

WDIghost
12-08-2003, 08:30 PM
Well some people have said that the original plan was to have Rockin Roller Coaster and the Armageddon attraction were going to be by Tower of Terror in the Timon parking lot, but changed their mind and kept that open space for later expansion.

iwannabeanimagineer
12-08-2003, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by hobo_n
So time ago i heard that Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Armageddon was coming or was going to be in Hollywood Pictures Backlots area of DCA but they where used for DLP.
DLP = Disneyland Parking?

MrTomMorrow
12-08-2003, 09:28 PM
DLP = Disneyland Paris

swtkissez
12-09-2003, 08:37 AM
Theres talk at the park that we are getting Rock'N'Rollercoaster after all...it will be in the SSL and Millionare buildings...supposidly

NirvanaMan
12-09-2003, 06:19 PM
Armaggeddon? What is that? (other than a movie)

hobo_n
12-09-2003, 07:45 PM
I think Hollywood Pictures Back could have been( or still can be changed) to be the best aera of the park. We could have(or still get) a lot of attractions from Disney Studios.

blondiemouse
12-10-2003, 08:26 AM
Armageddon is at Disney Studios Paris and is without doubt the worst attraction(I use the word loosely)in Disney's worst park by a huge distance.If you think your DCA has all the problems I always read about on this site this terrible THING will not do anything to improve it.

Demigod121
12-10-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by swtkissez
Theres talk at the park that we are getting Rock'N'Rollercoaster after all...it will be in the SSL and Millionare buildings...supposidly

Is there enough space there for a roller coaster? I seem to recall that the space there is not that large. I don't think they'd have enough room for the ride and line queues there.

-Demigod

Baloo
12-10-2003, 07:37 PM
From the latest word. Rock n roller coaster although dicussed before for DCA has been pushed behind and a new much bigger project is in the works for DCA and will open between 2006 to 2008 depending on wether Disneyland gets a new "e" ticket first then DCA right after that. The ideas are still being thrown around which park will recieve it first.

Most likely Disneyland will get one first since talk is still going around that both parks will recieve a "d" ticket ride within the next three years followed with some kind of night show for DCA and then most likely a new "E" ticket for Disneyland first since DCA will still have the not very old TOT attraction