PDA

View Full Version : Candy Cane Inn- premium or deluxe room?

keschy
05-04-2016, 06:37 AM
For anyone that has been to Candy Cane lately- is the premium room much bigger than the deluxe? What is the welcome basket like? Is ordering breakfast easy? There will be 2 adults and 2 kids. I'm trying to decide if the premium upgrade is worth it.

By the way if anyone else was interested in the freezers there- I called again and they said tyey DO have freezers in the mini fridge.

Thank You!

jmorgan
05-04-2016, 08:27 AM
I have never done the premium room, only the deluxe room. The deluxe is just fine for two adults and two kids. Really do not hang out in the room much. When we are back at the hotel we hang out either at the pool or at the outside lounge chairs they have through out the hotel. I would also rather pick my own food out for breakfast than order it. It is only $30 more for the premium though.

tea4two
05-04-2016, 06:33 PM
We had friends visiting from abroad who stayed in a premium room. 2 adults and 2 boys (8 and 10 at the time). The mom said there was enough room for everything (and they had intl. sized luggage). She loved being able to pre-order breakfast and have it delivered. Our friends don't speak much English, so if they thought ordering breakfast was easy, it really must be.

Malcon10t
05-04-2016, 08:41 PM
I love premium. You pick out what you want on a door hanger and leave it before midnight. They deliver within the time frame you give them. And you can always go to the breakfast room to get more if you need it!! We never have needed it though. The welcome basket has cookies (they were GREAT cookies) and cereal bars and a few other items. I think a microwave popcorn? You can also get movies to watch in room.

keschy
05-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Thank You for all the great replies! I booked the premium room :)