PDA

View Full Version : AP Question

mckygirl99
04-29-2016, 11:31 AM
I'm sure this has been asked before but...
My husband has a deluxe AP and it expires 5/3. If we renew Saturday and pay the day rate would he be able to get in? Trying to have "date night!"
Thanks!!!!

danyoung
05-02-2016, 08:37 AM
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you renew the AP, you won't need to pay the day rate, will you? And if you pay the day rate, you won't need to renew the AP. I'm confused.

3Princesses1Prince
05-02-2016, 10:50 AM
I'm not sure what you're asking. If you renew the AP, you won't need to pay the day rate, will you? And if you pay the day rate, you won't need to renew the AP. I'm confused.
The Deluxe is blocked on Saturdays.

I'm not sure if they are still giving what was a block out pass if you renew on a blocked day or not.

danyoung
05-02-2016, 11:03 AM
Ahh - understand now. It seems as if the question is whether the OP has to buy a full day rate pass or a blocked day pass. Right?

Shortpix77
05-02-2016, 11:40 AM
I believe OP is asking whether the block-out day is waived on the day you renew, or whether you have to pay for the day ticket anyway. I know that Disney used to let you waive a block-out day on the AP purchase day, but I'm not sure if a) that only applied when it was a new AP and not a renewal, and b) if they still do that at all anymore.

3Princesses1Prince
05-02-2016, 01:15 PM
Ahh - understand now. It seems as if the question is whether the OP has to buy a full day rate pass or a blocked day pass. Right?

They don't sell block out passes anymore. So they'll either let him use the pass because he renewed that day or make him pay the day rate.

AnotherJenny
05-02-2016, 01:32 PM
I renewed my AP on a blockout day last year. Before I did it I asked if I could still go in the park that day. I kept my payment plan without putting anything else down that day. They gave me a print out that I had to show along with my AP at the turnstile. They scanned my AP, I showed them the pass each time I hopped. The AP worked for FP and I did not need a hand stamp.

danyoung
05-03-2016, 10:35 AM
I believe OP is asking whether the block-out day is waived on the day you renew, or whether you have to pay for the day ticket anyway.

Now I fully understand, and since I have nothing to contribute I'll just totally shut up now . . . . .