PDA

View Full Version : Fastpass expiry times

dlazechk
12-07-2003, 09:03 AM
if i get faspass at 11 a.m. with an expiry time of 2 p.m. can i still use it in the evening? we leave the parks in the middle of the day but i would like to pick up 2 soaring passes so we can go on when we get back.

HBTiggerFan
12-07-2003, 09:09 AM
Yes, the FastPass can be used any time from the opening of the window until the end of the night. Technically you can't but CMs don't enforce the window.

dlazechk
12-07-2003, 09:45 AM
can a fp be held for both parks at the same time? i realize probably not, but it would be cool to be able to fp ij on the way out of dl and then fp soarin' or would we have to wait for the start time of the first one before going to the second one.

MonorailMan
12-07-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by dlazechk
can a fp be held for both parks at the same time? i realize probably not, but it would be cool to be able to fp ij on the way out of dl and then fp soarin' or would we have to wait for the start time of the first one before going to the second one.

You can! The two systems are disconnected from each other. :)

Locke Aidan
12-07-2003, 11:11 AM
Just a quick little thing, Tigger said CMs DON'T enforce the window. Little vague there, so I thought I'd clarify: They enforce the START time, but not the end time. So if you have one from 2pm to 3pm, you can use it from 2pm until the park closes.

ralfrick
12-07-2003, 02:39 PM
We got some for Indy with a 9:40 AM return, and used it so late the CM first said we were too early because it was only 9:15. When we pointed out the FP was for the AM, he let us right in. Do a search on fastpass here and read one of the threads created by darkbeer.

dlazechk
12-07-2003, 03:17 PM
thanks to all. that will help on our 9 days there.

junglejoy
12-07-2003, 04:25 PM
We were at the DLR Nov 11-15 and a few occaisions they wouldn't let us in the lines because our Fast Passes had expired. It only happened twice on Small World and once on Splash Mountain. It was on a very crowded Veteran's Day. The rest of the week we were free to get on the rides with expired FP's.