PDA

View Full Version : Club 33 & Disney Gallery Music

Dr. G
12-04-2003, 09:35 AM
I have a question but first a thank you. Thank you to everyone on MousePlanet for your wonderful information regarding Disneyland. I'm a long-time lurker but haven't posted. I live far enough away that Disneyland trips only happen every couple years. However, for those trips the planning information and insights here from all of you has been wonderful. Your information makes me feel like an "insider" when I go to the Happiest Place on Earth. On to the question (I hope this is the right forum, if not please move it accordingly):

I have heard music from Club 33 and The Disney Gallery on some Live365 stations and would like to buy CDs if possible. I've looked on the Disney website, Google, and MouseShoppe without success. Any hints on where to buy this music? I love Disney and classical music and to have the two blended is awesome. :cool:

Have a great day!

P.S. I just have to share this here because I'm so excited. I know that other Disney "enthusiasts" (I use that term rather than "geek", like many of my friends who laugh at me use) :geek: will appreciate it. After 5 trips in my life to Disneyland, I'm finally going to DisneyWorld in April 2004! Very psyched!

Not Afraid
12-04-2003, 09:38 AM
psssst. PM Flubber. He's the spin doctor on Live 365's E-Ticket Radio and he's one of our very own Padders.

adriennek
12-04-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Dr. G
I love Disney and classical music and to have the two blended is awesome. :cool:

I don't know what music they play in C33 or the Gallery, but it sounds like you're describing the music that's on Heigh-Ho Mozart (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000000709/ref=pd_bxgy_text_1_cp/103-3040100-3135031?v=glance&s=music&st=*) and Bibbidi Bobbidi Bach (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00000070H/qid=1070564796/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3040100-3135031?v=glance&s=music)

If you buy both titles from amazon, it looks like you save a buck or so plus get free shipping. We have them both and they're good CDs if you aren't familiar with them.

Adrienne

Andrew
12-04-2003, 10:44 AM
We used several tracks from those CDs as well as some formerly available on Disneyland Forever (the "Club 33" and "Disney Gallery" tracks) at our wedding.

As the Disneyland Forever kiosks have glowed away forever, all I can suggest for those tracks is your favorite file-sharing app. Search for "Disneyland Forever" and you'll get a ton of hits.

Not that I'm implying any endorsement of such activity. Stay in school, kids!

Dr. G
12-05-2003, 10:26 AM
Thanks a ton for all the help. The two CDs have been added to the Christmas wish list. I'll keep hunting for the Club 33 and Disney Gallery stuff.

Have a great day!

Merlin
12-07-2003, 09:21 AM
A side note...can anyone confirm if the Disneyland Forever Club 33 tracks (piano and cello renditions of Disney themes) are actually played in Club 33? I've heard both yes and no from secondhand sources, and would like to know from someone who's actually been there...:confused:

thanks!
merlin

Not Afraid
12-07-2003, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Merlin
A side note...can anyone confirm if the Disneyland Forever Club 33 tracks (piano and cello renditions of Disney themes) are actually played in Club 33? I've heard both yes and no from secondhand sources, and would like to know from someone who's actually been there...:confused:

thanks!
merlin

Yes. They do play those tracks in Club 33.

Dr. G
12-29-2003, 11:00 AM
adriennek:

Thanks for the suggestion on the two CDs. Heigh-Ho Mozart just arrived today from buy.com and I love it! (I thought I'd try that one first before springing for Bibbidi too, and now I'll have to order it as well). For those who are interested in variations on Disney music, I also picked up "Ragtime at the Magical Kingdom" and "Beauty and the Beat", both of which are also entertaining.

As for the Disney Gallery and Club 33 disks, it's too bad they've discontinued those. If anyone ever sees them around I'd love to hear about it.