PDA

View Full Version : Disney Vacation Planning Services

disneyfreak2727
12-02-2003, 05:43 PM
I thought I had read here someone using this service to have different things delivered to their rooms, but when typing that in search it brought nothing up. So, has anyone used them for this and what did you have delivered to your rooms?

adriennek
12-02-2003, 06:13 PM
I tried typing "Vacation Planning" into the Pad search and came up with this thread (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=21996&highlight=vacation+planning) and this thread. (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=19568&highlight=vacation+planning) The second link has more options mentioned in it.

Adrienne

disneyfreak2727
12-02-2003, 06:47 PM
Thank you.........don't know why ( the search ) did not work for me.......... thank you though!!!

TribeFan
12-04-2003, 07:38 AM
Vacation Planning is a free service that is offered to guests of the Disneyland Resort Hotels. The service is free but you just need to pay for anything that you would order such as Premium Viewing tickets, themed baskets, personal shopping, room service amenities, etc. Vacation Planning is a one stop service. They are the Concierge before you arrive even if you are not staying on the Concierge level. If all you want them to do is make your dining reservations, they can do just that. They can also confirm your hotel reservations and answer any park questions.

It use to be that if you were coming to stay at ... let's say the Disneyland Hotel, you need to call Disney Dining to make your priority seating reservations, then call ticketing for Fantasmic, call room service to order cookies and milk, call super shuttle for transportation.... the list goes on and on. Now you can call (714-956-6833) or e-mail (vacationplanning@disneyonline.com) the Vacation Planning Department and they can do it all in one shot. Just an added service for guests of the Disneyland Resort Hotels.

They do a terrific job and they are right on the Disneyland property.