PDA

View Full Version : What's being filmed at DL today?

TTFN92
03-14-2016, 07:48 AM
My son just called and asked if I knew what was being filmed there today. He said there are a lot of film crews over by RoA. Just curious.

AVP
03-14-2016, 10:18 AM
My son just called and asked if I knew what was being filmed there today. He said there are a lot of film crews over by RoA. Just curious.

It's probably just a broadcast media event. There were a bunch of tables set up for radio stations and the like yesterday.

Janis and Aaron
03-14-2016, 07:51 PM
The radio station ALT 98.7 was doing a remote broadcast.

candles71
03-14-2016, 08:52 PM
It's probably just a broadcast media event. There were a bunch of tables set up for radio stations and the like yesterday.
I never saw any films crews, several tents with tables and radio stations broadcasting. It sprinkled a bit this morning.

Gone2Disneyland
03-15-2016, 01:02 PM
I was there yesterday. The hub event was when Disney presented Make a Wish with a $2 million check for the #ShareYourEars promotion. No doubt the Disney Parks Blog will share video any day now, but I found this news release for now about it.

http://www.cbs19.tv/story/31466455/disneyland-resort-and-make-a-wish-celebrate-the-success-of-worldwide-share-your-ears-campaign

Before that, I saw little filming moments in Tomorrowland and around the castle that looked like bits that could be used also on Disney Parks Blog or commercials. By the castle I saw three people in front of a counter with Star Wars-themed food and the TIE Fighter popcorn buckets. At Tomorrowland the actor talking into the camera had a stormtrooper on either side of him.