PDA

View Full Version : ToT crowds... and wolves

BrerFox
12-02-2003, 10:58 AM
Not really wolves, there called "Lobos" thats our masscot for our High school.
Ok, the only reason I ever post anymore is just to talk about the stupid "Magic Music Days" that my school does every 2 years or so. The main reason for that is, I get a free trip down and back to Disneyland.(exept for....paying for....going....its not free..:confused: ......I confuse myself)
If ToT opens of the 4th.....i got a problem. Thats when all 100 members of the Elsie Allen High School marching band is going to be there.
..................is it only me stressing out or does anyone else see a problem here?
Sure it could be good for the band to be seen by......LOTS of people. But that my problem right there. Lots and lots and lots of people Are any of you going for opening day expecting a marching band as well as a mess of people? The band only performs in DL but won't there AP's and Hoppers at both parks?
My one flip'n chance to go down to DL and there a army of people there!! thats just.........( Linda Richman from Saterday night Live aka Mike Meyers) I'll give you a topic....I'm getting a little "Va-clept"....who has been to DL where there isn't enough room to move and do you think that wil be the case for ToT?

BrerFox
12-02-2003, 11:01 AM
oh yah...theres going to be a ton of other schoold there as well.
Just thought I'd add to my anxiety.

-T.T.F.N. :~D :~D :~D :~D :~D :~D