PDA

View Full Version : Only one ride in Star Wars Land?

sjhanksaz
02-23-2016, 06:04 AM
I only heard one ride mentioned during the Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday night.

Did I hear that correct? Say it isn't so.

candles71
02-23-2016, 06:07 AM
I only heard one ride mentioned during the Wonderful World of Disney on Sunday night.

Did I hear that correct? Say it isn't so.
I thought the original announcement said 3 total. The park update gives 3, I think.

sjhanksaz
02-23-2016, 07:33 AM
I thought the original announcement said 3 total. The park update gives 3, I think.

Seems like on the show they only talked about one ride and then some dinning places.

3 is much better

Nikara
02-23-2016, 07:23 PM
I've definitely heard at least 2- the interactive Millennium Falcon ride, and the Battle against the 1st order ride. Wouldn't surprise me if there was also one more "kid-oriented" ride ala Cars Land, but I haven't heard of them.

sjhanksaz
02-23-2016, 08:26 PM
I've definitely heard at least 2- the interactive Millennium Falcon ride, and the Battle against the 1st order ride. Wouldn't surprise me if there was also one more "kid-oriented" ride ala Cars Land, but I haven't heard of them.

maybe you get to ride on an At At walker --

bumblebeeonarose
02-24-2016, 07:44 AM

Disney has only ever mentioned the two rides. Such a shame for a large area. I hope they eat people, but somehow I'm skeptical. MiceAge said the third ride was a transport ride that was scrapped, but the only mention I ever saw of the ride was in that same article. In the MP article the other day they guessed that the character interaction is the third "attraction."

olegc
02-24-2016, 12:59 PM
yes - all the discussions from Disney (interviews in the paper, etc) have always mentioned 2 primary attractions - Millennium Falcon and Battle Escape. There is room for more expansion in that area (as you move to toontown ) but not at present. I think these queues are massive for both attractions, and may indeed have interactive elements so we will have to wait and see how much people eating they do.

And remember - its the Star Wars Experience, not SW Land, and no rides, but attractions and additional experiences (dining, character, shopping) - you will be immersed in all of this with the goal to have your own adventure, not live someone else's (as said with rolled eyes). That text, btw, is pretty much what the advertising machine has been saying for a while and I think its an attempt to jab at HP- so you're not reliving Harry's adventure, you're having our own..

potzbie
02-25-2016, 03:39 PM
If there is going to be
no transporter, no phasers, no 3-dimensional chess, no tribbles,
then what good is it, to boldly go to a place far, far away, a long time ago?