PDA

View Full Version : Elephants at Disneyland

Lost Boy
11-25-2003, 07:30 PM
Discounting the Elephants in Jungle Crusie, has anyone else noticed the many, many attractions/rides that have elephants in them? And the many stores that Elephants as decorations? They are all over the place, even one in Roger Rabbit! Why? I asked Imagineers I know and they just looked up and said they didn't know. But they all had a mischevious glint in their eyes, even Tony Baxter who was almost laughing about it. My friends and I are always on the lookout for "Hidden Elephants" now at Disneyland (and they are even in DCA) in places where they shouldn't be. It's very mysterious - and funny.

Sailor Butterfly
11-25-2003, 09:16 PM
*eyes dart around suspiciously* Yeah....just like those crazy flamingos. It's kinda freaky how many animated movies those pink birds make cameos. Elephants in the parks and flamingos in the movies.....there's a conspiracy there, somewhere. *pauses, listens, and eyes grow wide with fear* Uh-oh, I think they know I'm on to them. *runs screaming out of the room as flamingos and elephants chase after her*