PDA

View Full Version : christmas light blinking necklace

olegc
12-21-2015, 09:39 AM
I was looking for the blinking lightbulb necklace on Friday but it seems the Park is sold out (both Dland and DCA). I noticed so many on people's necks, but none in the parks. Will they be restocked do you think or is that item done for the Holidays?

currence
12-21-2015, 09:52 AM
No idea, but it seems that the same blinky necklace is being sold at many other theme parks this winter. It looked identical to what I saw at Sea World. Is there anything on the necklace that brands it as a Disney item? If not, you could probably find it online for less?

3Princesses1Prince
12-21-2015, 09:53 AM
Check the WDW shopping app

AVP
12-21-2015, 09:54 AM
They might restock. However, if you're an Amazon Prime member, you can get one before Christmas:

http://www.amazon.com/Gloworks-Flashing-Christmas-Bulb-Necklace/dp/B016V1H6GM

AVP

olegc
12-21-2015, 10:11 AM
Yeah. I checked online yesterday and most sites were delivering after Xmas. Unfortunately I am not a Prime member. It's not a Dis ey branded item but its the last place I saw it local. Also the disney necklace has 6 patterns. The others online had 2.

Dave1313
12-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Yeah. I checked online yesterday and most sites were delivering after Xmas. Unfortunately I am not a Prime member. It's not a Dis ey branded item but its the last place I saw it local. Also the disney necklace has 6 patterns. The others online had 2.

I have no idea if they have these stores in your area of CA or not, but a woman at my office had something very similar on for our pot luck lunch and mentioned she got it at Five Below.

Malcon10t
12-21-2015, 01:01 PM
They had them in pooh corner 10 mins ago. My sis bought 3 sets

candles71
12-21-2015, 04:13 PM
While waiting for a stock check of a different item, the CM said they keep running out of them.
6 Settings? Yeah one of them is seizure inducing. (Not that I suffer from them, I do know others here do, but even I had to turn away from several people using that particular setting..)

amazedncal
12-23-2015, 05:25 AM
This doesn't answer your question, but they were selling them at DLR in October. Kind of funny seeing people walking around wearing blinking Christmas lights in October :)

olegc
12-23-2015, 09:11 AM
thanks all for your help. based on my schedule its too much effort to get this before Xmas, and cheaper of course would be better - but after Xmas the novelty will wear off. I may pick it up via amazon just to save it for next year (the day AVP posted - at least for me the site said In Stock Dec 26th - so I would not have received it in time).

Malcon10t
12-24-2015, 07:49 AM
thanks all for your help. based on my schedule its too much effort to get this before Xmas, and cheaper of course would be better - but after Xmas the novelty will wear off. I may pick it up via amazon just to save it for next year (the day AVP posted - at least for me the site said In Stock Dec 26th - so I would not have received it in time).You would need to be there when they put them on the shelf as they go as fast as they are placed on the shelf.

MickeyDogMom
12-24-2015, 07:00 PM
They had them in pooh corner 10 mins ago. My sis bought 3 sets

You forgot to mention she bought the LAST 3 sets... They had been put out only a few hours before hand and were going fast. The lady at Pooh Corner said they were probably the last in the park. (They had randomly found them and they didn't even have tags on.)