PDA

View Full Version : Lilo lot?

HBTiggerFan
11-24-2003, 04:16 PM
I was walking back to the structure with someone and we noticed the Lilo parking lot by DTD. What is this lot?? I never noticed it before. Only a few cars were in it. I did a search but couldn't find anything.

Ghoulish Delight
11-24-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by HB Tigger Fan
I was walking back to the structure with someone and we noticed the Lilo parking lot by DTD. What is this lot?? I never noticed it before. Only a few cars were in it. I did a search but couldn't find anything. It's just part of the DTD lots. They added the character a couple months ago or so. It tends to be used only on crowded days. I've parked there before when running into DTD. What I can't remember (of maybe never noticed) is if they added characters to other areas of the DTD parking.

stan4d_steph
11-24-2003, 04:19 PM
It's been around long enough that I parked in it before I left. Beginning of October? End of Sept? It's a DTD lot.

Forbin
11-24-2003, 05:12 PM
Where's the Lilo lot? And what does DTD stand for?

HBTiggerFan
11-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Thanks peoples! Now does someone want to tell me who I was walking with? It was someone from the Pad and I can't remember.

DTD is Downtown Disney and the Lilo parking lot is located near it, next to the main DTD lot.

zapppop
11-24-2003, 05:23 PM
DTD = DownTown Disney

The Lilo Parking Lot is to the right hand side of the DTD parking lot
when entering from Magic Way.

Demigod121
11-24-2003, 05:51 PM
Would that be the lot next to the AMC theaters?

Used to be the Grand Californian Overflow lot?

-Demigod

Forbin
11-25-2003, 09:33 AM
That sounds like the one next to Oversized. Oh did they finally named that lot?