11-23-2003, 03:26 AM
Hi,

What's the weather like in Dec?

Warm by day, cool in the evening?

We're going Dec 7th for a week

Thanks!

Freerider127
11-23-2003, 07:31 AM
Its pretty much cool all day but can get kind of cold at night.

mousey_girl
11-23-2003, 09:15 AM
Be prepared for everything.

Last year it was rather warm, shorts and T-shirt weather. We even spent time in the pool at GCH. It did cool off in the evenings, but only to the point of needing a lightweight jacket or sweater.

The year before it was cool. In the shade you needed more than just a long sleeve T-shirt. At night it was COLD. Heavy jackets and gloves cold.

I always check out the Weather Channel website before hand and then I know what to sort of expect.

The best advice is to dress in layers.

disneydreams
11-23-2003, 09:26 AM
yeah it was warm last year...but in the daytime.

and like the others said, it does get cool in the evening....

hey one time it started to drizzle a little bit!

Freerider127
11-23-2003, 10:45 AM
Last week in rained for a few miniutes.

Cadaverous Pallor
11-24-2003, 12:09 AM
We were at the park Sunday. During the day, with the sun out, it was T-shirt weather, and we were all carrying our jackets. After the sun went down, it was definitely very warm jacket/gloves/hat weather, and I would have been miserable had I not brought all that stuff.

Mousey_girl's right - be prepared for anything.

MouseWife
11-24-2003, 05:23 AM
http://www.weather.com/weather/local/USCA0027

I hope that link came out alright. This is where I go and check up on the weather.

It can be very chilly during the day, even with the sun out, depending on the wind. At night, heck, we have brought gloves, beanies, you name it!

And, you hear it snows around 8 o'clock, right? :D

Layers are great, and, if you have a small one, remember that they probably aren't getting as warm as you are {I mean a very small one} if they are just sitting in a stroller. I don't know if that is the case but I thought I'd toss that in.

Have fun!

justagrrl
11-24-2003, 05:52 AM
We went last week and I wore: Jeans and a tshirt with a t-shirt sort of knit "sweater" thingy over it. Around lunch time, I was getting warm enough to take off my sweater, but then we went and sat in the shade and I put it right back on. We didn't stay after dark - but I would have been cold if we did.