PDA

View Full Version : Paint the Night dining packages coming to DL...

tlovesdis
11-20-2015, 10:09 AM
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/11/new-paint-the-night-parade-dining-packages-coming-to-disneyland-park/

bumblebeeonarose
11-20-2015, 10:18 AM
Well they need to make up revenue from lost Fantasmic packages.

tlovesdis
11-20-2015, 10:24 AM
Yep! That's what I was thinking too!

czarina68
12-13-2015, 04:49 PM
I'd been hoping to do the WoC package with my daughter in late January, but with that looking less likely, I booked this. Seems a little underwhelming by comparison, but hopefully we'll avoid the parade mad rush and have a nice evening of it.

Toocherie
12-17-2015, 08:18 AM
So does anyone know for sure--is this just a "standing viewing area" or do any of the options give you a chair (like you get for the holiday parade if you book the Holiday Tour?)

tlovesdis
12-17-2015, 08:41 AM
No one knows yet. All Disney has said is that the BB package has viewing on Main Street and the Aladdin's Oasis package has viewing from the Small World area. i don't think we will know anything until the first day it happens in Janaury and people start to post about it. VIP seating for the parade and fireworks is at the Main Street Train Station and some people are speculating that might be the area, but some also think it will be a standing area somewhere on Main Street. I was thinking maybe it will be bench seating near the hub?