PDA

View Full Version : Nathan for ambassador '05

WaltAddict
11-19-2003, 09:25 PM
I just meet the nicest cm. his name is Nathan. He knows more about Disney than anyone I know. Do any of you know him. (He works in the gallery and the shops on Main Street. O and he has kind of a stutter.) Well he wants to be the Disneyland ambassador for the 50-year anniversary in 2005. I think it would be nice if we could all put in a good word for him at the information desk. im shore if you know him you would be glad to. Thanks for listening
your friendly Disney freak
Brice

Ghoulish Delight
11-19-2003, 09:45 PM
Yes, many on here know him. I don't know of the details of the ambassador election process, but were he interested in it (most important, I wouldn't go around nominating anyone that didn't want to do it), and if our good word would help, I know that I would certainly stick up for him. I've personally had a few conversations with him, and he is one of the most genuinely nice and intelligent CM who definitely cares about his job.

cryan71
11-20-2003, 12:03 AM
So you are "soliciting" our support, eh?

stitcher
11-24-2003, 09:29 PM
Nathan indeed is a very nice, knowledgeable, and DISNEY CM..... However, due to his stutter, I fear there would have to be some bending of the qualifications in order for him to have a chance.:( :(

It would be very tough, but I think he would make a great ambassador.:D

DisneyFan25863
11-24-2003, 09:52 PM
Stitcher for Disneyland ambassador (if Nathan can't make it) :fez:

Cadaverous Pallor
11-25-2003, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863
Stitcher for Disneyland ambassador (if Nathan can't make it) :fez: Ooh, that's right, there are plenty of CMs that frequent the boards here....anyone else actually interested? What does the ambassador thing entail?

kflo
11-25-2003, 08:27 PM
Hey there..
First of all Nathan would be a great ambassador... He cares about his job and what he does... He does great impersonations and he did one that reminded me of the host of the Wonderful World of Disney... His great..
Number 2...
Stitcher do you have a bathtub boat that I rode in over the summer with a bunch of other people??? If so you are super and I miss ya and I am going to steal your boat if I could find your place again but that would have to be by kayak but its too cold...

DisneyFan25863
11-25-2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by kflo

Stitcher do you have a bathtub boat that I rode in over the summer with a bunch of other people??? If so you are super and I miss ya and I am going to steal your boat if I could find your place again but that would have to be by kayak but its too cold...

I don't know what you are talking about there, but if you have ever been on Casey Junior, with the guy counting you by singing the notes to "When you Wish Upon a Star", you've seen Stitcher (actually, he's the first padder I ever saw, even though I didn't know it until 2 months later :fez: )

kflo
11-25-2003, 10:35 PM
I thought Stitcher was a person that worked in the Gallery and Disneyana... There was a year end summer beach blowout that I went too and I was able to ride in this person's boat and the fact that she stitches too. So that is what I was dwindling down to.... Sorry!
I tried though

Cadaverous Pallor
11-26-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by DisneyFan25863
I don't know what you are talking about there, but if you have ever been on Casey Junior, with the guy counting you by singing the notes to "When you Wish Upon a Star", you've seen Stitcher (actually, he's the first padder I ever saw, even though I didn't know it until 2 months later :fez: ) Stitcher, like most CMs, has switched attractions many times. Plus, the little Fantasyland rides have the CMs switching around every 20 minutes or so, to avoid annoyance with atttraction music etc. I'm not sure if CJ is in this rotation or not.

Smile at every castmember....any one of them could be a padder. :)

UncleGDogWord
11-26-2003, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Cadaverous Pallor
Smile at every castmember....any one of them could be a padder. :)

Question...

What is a padder?

Cadaverous Pallor
11-26-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by UncleGDogWord
Question...

What is a padder? You are! :p

I should have capitalized it...I use "Padder" to mean someone that posts on MousePad. :D