PDA

View Full Version : Snow White show concept art

zapppop
11-19-2003, 05:23 PM
Just click here ! (http://members.aol.com/lunerds/snowwhite.jpg)

CoasterMatt
11-19-2003, 05:26 PM
Is that real?

zapppop
11-19-2003, 05:28 PM
yes it is.

Scary huh ?

HBTiggerFan
11-19-2003, 06:03 PM
I am now in need of lots of therapy. Lots and lots of therapy.

DisneyFan25863
11-19-2003, 06:07 PM
the horror......

Can I join you, HBTF, for therapy?

zapppop
11-19-2003, 06:44 PM
The concept art seems to have some similarities to a work of art
by Hieronymus Bosch called " The Garden of Earthly Delights ".

Take a look ! (http://www.poster.net/bosch-hieronymus/bosch-hieronymus-garden-of-earthly-delight-5800004.jpg)

cemeinke
11-19-2003, 06:59 PM
Did you get a pic of the Pink Flamingo and Ninja Bashful?

GoldenEars
11-19-2003, 07:04 PM
The Snow White musical sketches I saw today were quite impressive to me! The stage reminded me of the Pocahontas show they had back in '95. And I really thought Disney did a great job on that show, especially the sets , because they were beautifully done.

And personally, I love the idea that the 7 dwarfs in this new show will not be the standard characters they use in the Park. We'll get to see all their facial expressions and have more of a connection with them. Besides, seeing 7 cute men up there on stage will be pleasing to the (my) eyes (LOL!), even if they are made up! I'm really looking forward to seeing the SW musical and believe it'll be a big hit. If anything, at least it's not MDS. And by what I've heard, they're pulling out all the stops to make this show a huge success! Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Give it a chance and have a positive outlook on it!

GO ON, TAKE A BITE!:fez:

MrTomMorrow
11-19-2003, 07:17 PM
Indeed. I hunger for the days of theatrical spectaculars at the Fantasyland Theater. Hopefully this will be as lavish and filled with special effects as Beauty and the Beast or The Spirit of Pocahontas. I see a lot of potential for scenes including the Magic Mirror and the Queen's transformation (kind of like in Fantasmic!)

DivaPrincess
11-20-2003, 12:45 PM
Snow White's dress is quite low cut- looks like a bustier with sleeves.

Dang it! Why was I too short to audition for her! I can talk like I've swallowed helium!

Looks so cool! I've heard good buzz about it from the theatre scene - like it's being put together by some very forward thinking theatre people. I hope it does well and look forward to seeing it.