PDA

View Full Version : Indiana Jones, down from Dec 18th-March 31st

mhrc4
11-19-2003, 10:45 AM
I just recieved word from a reliable source that Indiana Jones will be down from December 18th 2003 through March 31st 2004 to perform some regular maintenence, but also improve safety throughout the ride, as well as to perform show enhancements.

kinda stinks that yet another ride will be down for the holidays..:(

Darkbeer
11-19-2003, 01:10 PM
The scheduled starting date for the Indy refurb is Tuesday, January 20th, 2004. This is timed to start right after a three day weekend. Disney is pretty good in making sure most rides are up and running in busy times, like the Christmas holidays.

The scheduled return date is April 3rd, 2004, though this date could easily be pushed back, if they find additional things that need maintenance once they start the refurb.

innerSpaceman
11-19-2003, 03:40 PM
Do it right and fix the ice machine.

Yeah, you heard me, rip the roof off -- stupid imbeciles who put in a major piece of equipment with no repair access possible except to practically dismantle the entire building.

Ok, they won't do that. Fine. Have the decency, then, to turn off the sound effect!

Morrigoon
11-19-2003, 04:23 PM
Aww man, you got my hopes up with Dec 18th.... (it's my only attraction, and with the Bowl game situation up in the air, my availibility is... in a word: a mess.) It would have made my life easier.

F! here I come, haha...

Darkbeer
11-19-2003, 06:06 PM
So, Morrigoon, you are going to be able to tell us where to go the Christmas season.....;)

And why would I want to go there....:p

Looking forward to looking like a bee? :fez:

(Back of the mind voice.. be nice, David... Morrigoon is a good person)...

(Evil voice, yes, but this is too easy....:~D )

GO TROJANS!!! Beat the Bruins, in fact, kick their.....:D