PDA

View Full Version : Save the mouse. org

Nfatuated
09-19-2001, 12:57 PM
What ever happened to this movement that borderlined militant it seemed as though this entire website was so involved in this untill July and now you dont hear a word. DIG update was awsome lets all hope that Eisner has found his way back home and realized the importance of providing quality

80S ERA
09-19-2001, 01:38 PM
Where to start..

Well, one of the main leaders of the group (whom I'm sure is reading this) is currently suspended. He tries to get in a thread here and there and ends up getting re-suspended once the mods find out its him.

One of the other main players doesn't post at all anymore (at least under his old name) and I was able to communicate via email a few times. He seemed like an intelligent and friendly person, but seemed occupied by more important matters.

Ralph Wiggum
09-19-2001, 05:21 PM
There seemed to be a few problems. The major one was lack of clear goals. This caused alot of fighting between some people involved. I signed up for the mailing list and got one informative email but the rest were just people yelling at me for not contributing and/or emails of others fighting. It really was annoying!

PirateoftheCaribbean
09-20-2001, 04:56 AM
Yeah, I know who 80's is talking about. After things got really messy on that thread, I knew it wouldn't get off the ground. I signed up for the newsletters, too, but I got an e-mail saying that I hated Disney because I only posted once on that thread.

Napsto
09-20-2001, 09:50 AM
kinda ridiculous

Corith
09-20-2001, 10:51 AM
http://people.we.mediaone.net/corith/savethemouse/

Ralph Wiggum
09-20-2001, 03:02 PM
Corinth....That looks great...how can someone help?

Corith
09-20-2001, 03:19 PM
Hmm,

Need a permanment web space
Need a real name for the place holder in the disclaimer
Need a Mission Statment
Need jpgs of what needs fixing (and date taken)
Somebody to update the site

Ralph Wiggum
09-20-2001, 03:53 PM
Hmmm...as for me...the only thing I can help you with is pictures, but not for about a month til i get a digital camera. Anyone else?

Disney Fan Matt
09-22-2001, 06:20 PM
Corith, that looks cool.
I don't have a digital camera, so I'm not sure I can help you there.
I like how you put a section for "fixed" that is a nice idea.
Hopefully we can show the progress made in a section like that!!