PDA

View Full Version : Believe... In Holiday Magic 2003

MrTomMorrow
11-17-2003, 05:50 PM
Has anyone seen Believe... In Holiday Magic now that it has begun its daily run for this holiday season? Is there anything new or different to this year's show?

cryan71
11-17-2003, 06:25 PM
I gave a very detailed review when it first started showing this year.

MrTomMorrow
11-17-2003, 07:51 PM
Ah, right... How could I forget... the super-detailed technical review.

Cadaverous Pallor
11-17-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by cryan71
I gave a very detailed review when it first started showing this year. ;)

Seriously, it's exactly the same, as far as I can tell. As gorgeous as ever.

I can't decide which version I like better....I like the music in the other Believe better, but I love the way this one uses the "shooting stars". And the snow is obviously awesome.

RandomCM
11-18-2003, 12:20 AM
I saw a few differences. Nothing I could point out on my own, something a friend of mine pointed out. There are some places where there are new and inproved fireworks. Nothing that some regular guest would notice, only someone who has seen them every day when they are playing would be able to pick it out. My friend who pointed it out ... he is one of thoes people!

Polar33
11-18-2003, 12:32 AM
As with every year, there are minor changes that aren't even noticable enough to mention.

Although there was one thing that I was expecting to change that didn't. Take a careful listen to the pre-show announcements. According to them the show is still "Powered by Compaq", although the park guide correctly lists it is "Powered by HP". :geek:

Germboy
11-18-2003, 02:00 AM
I noticed that there are no Spanish and Japanese translations in the spiel.