PDA

View Full Version : Millionaire women?

motoxmagicdca
11-17-2003, 03:00 PM
I have honestly no clue, but has a women ever won the million pts!? or anyone under 18?

luvsdca
11-17-2003, 04:33 PM
Don't slam me if this is wrong, but I think the first female Million Point winner at DCA was on Mother's Day but I don't remember is it was 2002 or 2003.

It's a GREAT story, although but I dont' know it firsthand since I wasn't there ... it was told to me by a castmember. So, I hope I don't get too many of the facts wrong... but here goes.

I don't think she was the first contestant in the hot seat in the game when she qualified because she was invited to continue at the next show. She wasn't even going to come back because she had tickets to the show at the Hyperian (I don't remember if it was "Blast" or "Aladdin") that conflicted with the next Millionaire show. But the cast members convinced her to come back for the next show.

The end result was that she had used up all her lifelines by the time she was done with the 32,000 pt question. She didn't know the answers to the next three question and guessed them correctly.

What I love the most about this story is the next part. The Million Point question had something to do with a girl's name. The contestant had no idea what the correct answer was, but since it was Mother's Day, and her daughter had just had a baby girl, and either her daughter's name or her new granddaughter's name was Elizabeth, and Elizabeth was one of the answers offered, she picked Elizabeth AND IT WAS RIGHT!!!

Ain't that great?

mlnreplyer
11-18-2003, 11:49 AM
I can't tell you if any other women have won the million, but the youngest person to win was 17, which means I have three years. Teeheehee.