PDA

View Full Version : unconfirmed price hike buzz on twitter tonight...

olegc
10-03-2015, 09:53 PM
a couple of common bloggers/commentators for Disneyland mentioned that tomorrow (Oct 4th) may hold another price increase for the Disneyland Resort - across the board (AP, one day, park hopper, multi-day). I personally have not been able to confirm it - but i know last time it was done on a Sunday without much notice.

AVP
10-03-2015, 09:57 PM
a couple of common bloggers/commentators for Disneyland mentioned that tomorrow (Oct 4th) may hold another price increase for the Disneyland Resort - across the board (AP, one day, park hopper, multi-day). I personally have not been able to confirm it - but i know last time it was done on a Sunday without much notice.

We're just waiting for the WDW website to come back up from "maintenance" to see how much of the rumors are true.

AVP

olegc
10-03-2015, 10:09 PM
We're just waiting for the WDW website to come back up from "maintenance" to see how much of the rumors are true.

AVP

oh yeah - I forgot that would be a good indicator - though would they hold off one between the other, or have both offline, etc. before releasing the numbers.

olegc
10-03-2015, 10:10 PM
i'm debating about buying a pass voucher now even though my pass does not expire until march. However, I don't see expiration listing on the Disneyland.com site before I type in my credit card and submit.

olegc
10-03-2015, 10:12 PM
oh yeah - I forgot that would be a good indicator - though would they hold off one between the other, or have both offline, etc. before releasing the numbers.

well, now they are both on maintenance at the same time.