PDA

View Full Version : Space Mountain Getting Whiter?

Pat-n-Eil
11-17-2003, 01:06 PM
Haven't heard about progress regarding the repainting of Space Mountain lately. Are they still painting it?

MrVor
11-17-2003, 02:10 PM
Yes, they're still painting one segment at a time.

scaeagles
11-17-2003, 02:30 PM
Personally, I'm offended that it is being painted white. This is clearly a swipe at all of the darker skinned visitors to DL. Brown isn't good enough for DL? I think the NAACP should get involved, and perhaps Jesse Jackson could lead a protest march.

Pat-n-Eil
11-17-2003, 02:53 PM
You're a hoot..

If Jesse were invloved, wouldn't it have to be Rainbow Colored?

HBTiggerFan
11-17-2003, 02:54 PM
The side you can see from Main St. is white. It's so pretty! The side facing Tomorrowland is being painted a lot slower.

Demigod121
11-17-2003, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by scaeagles
Personally, I'm offended that it is being painted white. This is clearly a swipe at all of the darker skinned visitors to DL. Brown isn't good enough for DL? I think the NAACP should get involved, and perhaps Jesse Jackson could lead a protest march.

Dang it, we're not gonna PC the darned Space Mountain! A pox on you! :~D

-Demigod
(pox, pox, pox, pox, pox...etc etc...)

scaeagles
11-17-2003, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Demigod121
Dang it, we're not gonna PC the darned Space Mountain! A pox on you! :~D

-Demigod
(pox, pox, pox, pox, pox...etc etc...)

Well they did it to Pirates, didn't they?????

scaeagles
11-17-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Pat&Eil
If Jesse were invloved, wouldn't it have to be Rainbow Colored?

Now that would be a sight....like those big rainbow afro wigs? I KNOW! We could have a vision of tomorrow land crafted from a 70's perspective! apologies to Merlinjones, who most likely finds that completely unfunny

Demigod121
11-17-2003, 03:27 PM
Well they did it to Pirates, didn't they?????

Shoot! mumble mumble rotten sceagles mumble mumble

-Demigod

DrIndianaJones
11-17-2003, 04:05 PM
Now that would be a sight....like those big rainbow afro wigs? I KNOW! We could have a vision of tomorrow land crafted from a 70's perspective! apologies to Merlinjones, who most likely finds that completely unfunny
Everyone, lets start singing "Yellow Submarine"!

I'm happy to see it white, but they need to re-theme the entire land now.
Personally, what I would like to see is a combination of what we thought the future would be like (1955-era) and our modern idea. I would also like to see Star Tours themed better, not as extensive as MGM's, but cooler then what exists.

BrerFox
11-18-2003, 10:22 AM
If Jesse were invloved, woun't it have been rainbow colored?

Thats right ladies and gentalmen! The brand new, "It's a small space mountain" has been opened! See tons of tiny dancing people as well while you hurrle through the cosmos! Marvel at the new technicolor dome! All the colors of the rainbow!

Demigod121
11-18-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by BrerFox
Thats right ladies and gentalmen! The brand new, "It's a small space mountain" has been opened! See tons of tiny dancing people as well while you hurrle through the cosmos! Marvel at the new technicolor dome! All the colors of the rainbow!

Batteries not included, just add water, see store for details, some assembly required, do not attempt this at home.

-Demigod