PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Food at DCA

MotorBoat Cruiser
11-17-2003, 10:50 AM
Does anyone know if the place that sells egg rolls in DCA, (I can't recall the name), is EVER open??? In the last few months, I have been there a dozen times and they are always closed. It seems like an awful lot of space is being used for nothing.

Anyone have the inside scoop?

Demigod121
11-17-2003, 11:01 AM
Place was closed last time I was there, too, when I was craving Chinese food. I hate it when they do that.

-Demigod

disguy
11-17-2003, 12:11 PM
I have yet to see this place open. I guess I come at bad times :confused:

uberfrau
11-17-2003, 12:15 PM
I've been there once, about a year ago. It really wasn't anything to write home about, if you can even say that about any of the places in DCA. Haven't seen it open since then.

cstephens
11-17-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Demigod121
Place was closed last time I was there, too, when I was craving Chinese food. I hate it when they do that.

-Demigod

If you're craving Chinese food, having Lucky Fortune Cookery open won't help you much. The only thing they have that's vaguely Chinese now is the egg rolls. They used to have wonderful noodle soups and a really good dim sum platter, but they're all gone now. :(

tod
11-20-2003, 08:49 AM
Among the second-floor window tributes to the deserving creative talents in the history of Disneyland -- plus the occasional second-rater (I'm waiting to see Pressler's name on a trash can) -- is a Chinese restaurant.

Never found the stairway, or smelled the distinctive smells of Chinese cooking that ususlly emanate from such a place, but it may make an interesting diversion as you roam the byways of Disneyland looking for Moo Goo Gai Pan.

--T
:fez:

sleepyjeff
11-20-2003, 09:51 PM
Is it just me, or is there quite a few threads about DLR food on page one right now?

Even the Bambi thread had turned into a thread about "Disney Character game":eek:

DrIndianaJones
11-20-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by sleepyjeff
Is it just me, or is there quite a few threads about DLR food on page one right now?

Even the Bambi thread had turned into a thread about "Disney Character game":eek:
I suppose it gives us something to "chew the fat" on.:geek: