PDA

View Full Version : Parks Blog Halloween Party Meet Up

hbmetzfam
09-21-2015, 02:47 PM
Happened to be on twitter when the post came up for the Parks Blog Halloween Party Meet up. I got in! I was just saying this weekend how much I wanted to go, but didn't have the extra money to spend on the event. Dreams really do come true!

Shortpix77
09-21-2015, 02:56 PM
UGH I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE BLOG LIKE A HAWK FOR THIS AND STILL MISSED IT. BOOOOOOOOO.

Happy for you though, hbmetzfam :-)

Mistyj
09-21-2015, 03:05 PM
UGH I'VE BEEN WATCHING THE BLOG LIKE A HAWK FOR THIS AND STILL MISSED IT. BOOOOOOOOO.

Happy for you though, hbmetzfam :-)

I been afraid to leave my desk for 2 weeks!

olegc
09-21-2015, 03:37 PM
i usually get these - but work has been hectic and I have been ignoring my twitter account - so it came across and I missed it. Dang it!
ANd this year they added the party. Nice! that's $80 per person (or whatever it is).

congrats Metzgers (hbmetzfam)! Have fun.

queenbetsey
09-21-2015, 06:59 PM
can someone explain this to me I have never heard of it

cstephens
09-21-2015, 07:12 PM
Happened to be on twitter when the post came up for the Parks Blog Halloween Party Meet up. I got in! I was just saying this weekend how much I wanted to go, but didn't have the extra money to spend on the event. Dreams really do come true!

Congratulations! Have a great time!

Shortpix77
09-22-2015, 08:38 AM
can someone explain this to me I have never heard of it

The past few years, the Disney Parks Blog has hosted a Halloween meetup with awesome freebies, character meets, trick-or-treating, costumes, etc. This year's meetup was announced yesterday and filled up ridiculously quickly as usual:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/register-now-to-attend-the-disney-parks-blog-mickeys-halloween-party-meet-up-at-disneyland-park/

olegc
09-22-2015, 08:45 AM
The past few years, the Disney Parks Blog has hosted a Halloween meetup with awesome freebies, character meets, trick-or-treating, costumes, etc. This year's meetup was announced yesterday and filled up ridiculously quickly as usual:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/09/register-now-to-attend-the-disney-parks-blog-mickeys-halloween-party-meet-up-at-disneyland-park/

they do a few meetups a year. maybe once a quarter at best. announced without warning (usually) on their blog page, twitter account (@disneyparks), and sometimes Facebook page. there are usually only 50 spots for "winner" and a guest, so 100 people. That means in about 5 minutes at the most the event is sold out. I have been on a few and they are fun - premier of WoC, a couple of Halloweens, Disneyland's 47th, Carsland preview with private Imagineer tour (that was cool), and a couple of others I can't remember.

As I said you have to act fast once announced.