PDA

View Full Version : Goofy's Kitchen

Nancy
11-15-2003, 06:49 PM
We ate at Goofys Kitchen on Wed. night and I ever so reluctantly asked if there was a discount for annual passes (just premium) but they gave us a couple of cute pins with Chip and Dale on them wearing chef hats. The pin says "Storytellers Cafe" on it. Does anyone know if they were they made just for Goofy Kitchen? I'm not a pin collector, just wondering? Thanks!:)

sleepyjeff
11-15-2003, 11:14 PM
I have those same pins. Got them at "Story Tellers Cafe" in the Grand Californian Hotel. I imagine that they ran out of the pins for Goofys Kitchen, so instead gave you STC Pins instead. By the way, was Goofys good. I have not eaten there since they moved it from it's original location.:)

cstephens
11-16-2003, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Nancy
We ate at Goofys Kitchen on Wed. night and I ever so reluctantly asked if there was a discount for annual passes (just premium) but they gave us a couple of cute pins with Chip and Dale on them wearing chef hats. The pin says "Storytellers Cafe" on it. Does anyone know if they were they made just for Goofy Kitchen? I'm not a pin collector, just wondering? Thanks!:)

This is probably the pin (http://www.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=26518&sid=2443.1068991685) that you received. It's the current pin in the AP dining pin series. It's free to anyone with an AP who spends at least $20 at selected restaurants, while supplies last. The promotion started last Sunday.

junglejoy
11-16-2003, 11:34 AM
We got the same pin (actually 13 of them - we had a large group) on Tuesday at Ariel's Grotto. Nice surprise! :)

Nancy
11-16-2003, 04:56 PM
Thank you C for posting that pin link. That was the pin we got. And Sleepy, the food was very good. The primerib was done just right and the rest of the food was great. The only thing was they raised the price a couple of bucks. (We were there last April.) My kids can out eat me and they are almost half the price!! I'm still willing to go once a year.:D