PDA

View Full Version : Which fastpasses are currently "disconnected" at DL?

Ace
11-15-2003, 10:48 AM
:) :D ;) :p :cool: :fez: :geek: :| :confused:

Not Afraid
11-15-2003, 10:50 AM
Hi Squinky!!!!:D

Pirates, Roger Rabbit, Star Tours (oooh!). I think that's it at the moment.

SoCalDisneyLover
11-15-2003, 10:51 AM
So far as I know, Pirates, Roger Rabbit, Star Tours.

At CA Adventure, I'm only certain that Grizzly River Rapids is disconnected, although I seem to remember hearing that Mulholland Madness is also, or it could be Maliboomer, I don't recall.

Ace
11-15-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Not Afraid
Hi Squinky!!!!:D

Pirates, Roger Rabbit, Star Tour (oooh!). I think that's it at the moment.

hello :D

Thank you very much, that's all I needed to know. This thread is now frozen banana and dole whip discussion.

experiment626
11-15-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by SoCalDisneyLover
I seem to remember hearing that Mulholland Madness is also, or it could be Maliboomer, I don't recall.
Maliboomer doesn't have FP and they have added it since July. :p

Omar
11-15-2003, 01:17 PM
I seem to remember hearing that Mulholland Madness is also, or it could be Maliboomer, I don't recall.

Buddy Mulholland Madness doesn't have FP, niether does Maliboomer. The maliboomer has single rider not FP. I am an AP holder and I go a lot! Make sure to check out Millionaire (that has a FP).

Pirates, Roger Rabbit, Star Tours (oooh!). I think that's it at the moment.

No there is more. Space mountian has no FP because of the 50th year of DL comming up, that why it's closed. Pirates FP is not disconnected and Roger rabbit I don't know about. If Star Tours FP is gone I could care less. I have been on that ride soooooo many times I'm bored of it.

Ace
11-15-2003, 01:22 PM
Friendssssssss! I think you are mistaking the definition of "disconnected!"

A "disconnected" fastpass is one that doesn't count against your total. Generally you can only get one at a time, right? So if you have one for Splash Mountain you can't get another for Haunted Mansion until your Splash one runs out. If the FP is disconnected, however, it only counts against another fastpass for the same ride.

experiment626
11-15-2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Omar
Buddy Mulholland Madness doesn't have FP
When did they remove the FP for Mulholland?

MrTomMorrow
11-15-2003, 01:49 PM
I thought Mulholland Madness still has FP.

MonorailMan
11-15-2003, 02:16 PM
Last I heard, the Fastpass machine's were decapitated. :D :p

Darkbeer
11-15-2003, 02:24 PM
Another term for disconnected is "Stand-Alone"

Currently the following FastPass machines are connected...

Indiana Jones
Haunted Mansion Holiday
Splash Mountain
Winnie the Pooh
Autopia
it's a small world holiday

The next three are the Stand Alone machines

Pirates
Roger Rabbit
Star Tours

At DCA all the machines are connected except GRR.

And yes, there are FP machines for Mulholland Madness.

dude
11-15-2003, 09:00 PM
At DCA, sometimes CM's at Millionaire will print out a bunch of FP's for the 12:00 and 4:00 shows because they are always crowded and they want you to be able to get FP's for something else, like Soarin'.

HeartinWDL
11-15-2003, 10:51 PM
On our last trip we were able to get Pirates, Haunted Mansion, and Winnie the Pooh all at the same time. Wait Maybe we got Splash not Pooh, well we got one, rode it and picked up the other one... And I say 'we' in a lose way. My wonderful husband sprints for the FP's from the gate and by the time I walk my 3 kids to the Jungle Cruise he is back with FP in hand! We got on every ride except the Matahorn (SP?) in one day with 3 kids and 2 Grandpaprents in JULY.

Darkbeer
11-15-2003, 11:24 PM
HeartinWDL, Pirates, HM and Pooh makes sense if you were there in the summer. The regular version of the Haunted Mansion FastPass machines are Stand Alone, only during the Holiday version does Disney switch the system to the networked system. (Note: the system actually is connected year round, but they make the machines work like a Stand Alone machine during most of the year).

Mickeyfan3
11-18-2003, 11:24 AM
Was there last week - all fast pass machines were up and running.