PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Dining Package

illnevergrowup
09-02-2015, 03:42 PM
Hi all. Can you tell me if the Fantasmic Dining Packages (Riverbelle; and Aladdin on-the-go) have different viewing spots? And can you tell me where the viewing is located?

Appreciate any info!

Quisty
09-03-2015, 05:18 PM
Riverbelle and Blue Bayou have a front and center spot in actual seats (seating only, no standing as I recall) and Aladdin on the Go was for a roped off area directly behind and sort of around the Riverbelle and Blue Bayou people that's for you to stand in. Those roped off sections are directly in front of Cafe Orleans down at the edge of Rivers of America and come up the stairs. Hope that helps!

illnevergrowup
09-06-2015, 12:14 PM
Thanks! Yes, that's exactly what I needed to know.

emgm
09-07-2015, 07:06 AM
And to clarify, for anyone reading who's not familiar, it's sitting on the ground, not actual chairs. But I believe when you done at Blue Bayou you still get a cushion.

Quisty
09-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Sorry for the misleading info. There were actual chairs set up last time (We were in the dining on-the-go area, not BB or RB area) and I assumed they were for everyone. Must have been a VIP area or wheelchair accessible. Shouldn't have assumed, thanks for clarifying!

AVP
09-07-2015, 04:04 PM
Here's more information about all of the options:

http://www.mouseplanet.com/10859/Fantasmic_Fastpass_at_Disneyland

AVP