PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Halloween Party Reviews

wabby1
08-27-2015, 06:57 AM
Good morning....we'll be in the park from October 22 - 26, so Mickey's Halloween Party will be going on for 3 of those nights. For those that have attended it in previous years, could you provide a review, please? Thanks. We've never attended it.

3Princesses1Prince
08-27-2015, 08:27 AM
I'm sure you could do a search of previous years. We haven't done it since it moved to DL.

Shortpix77
08-27-2015, 08:40 AM
We've gone the past few years and really love it! I like that as an adult, I can dress up and play in the park. Also love the Cadaver Dans performances, trick-or-treat stations, Halloween character meet-and-greets. It's just a fun time all-around. The atmosphere is really what makes it worthwhile for me. The Halloween fireworks are also pretty spectacular, though with the new fireworks show, I'm not sure which will be happening this year.

cstephens
08-27-2015, 09:53 AM
The Halloween fireworks are also pretty spectacular, though with the new fireworks show, I'm not sure which will be happening this year.

The Halloween fireworks are running on party nights (unless weather conditions prevent fireworks). On non-party nights, the anniversary fireworks will run.

tea4two
08-27-2015, 05:11 PM
This thread is a good place to start: http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?200759-Mickey-s-Halloween-Party-details&highlight=mickey%27s+halloween+party+disneyland. Some of the details have changed (e.g. Paint the Night Parade instead of the Costume Cavalcade this year, etc.), but you will still get the main idea. Enter "Mickey's Halloween Party Disneyland" in the search field to get more threads describing the party.

Shortpix77
08-28-2015, 08:54 AM
The Halloween fireworks are running on party nights (unless weather conditions prevent fireworks). On non-party nights, the anniversary fireworks will run.

Yay! Thanks, cstephens :-)