PDA

View Full Version : 60th Anniversary ear hats sold out Resort-wide

disneyland addict13
08-14-2015, 01:41 PM
We are currently at the Resort and planned on buying 60th ear hats for each person in our group. Unfortunately, we found out that they are sold out Resort-wide. Does anyone know how long these have been sold out and when more should be expected in stock? None of the Cast Members seemed to know and were actually quite exasperated when we asked about them. I'm surprised that the stock seems so limited since we were able to all get 50th ears 10 years ago without any issues. I'm assuming that things sell out more quickly now with the practice of buying and re-selling items on ebay, but I've been pretty taken aback by the number of 60th anniversary merchandise items (none of which are Limited Edition) that are sold out Resort-wide. Had I known they were in such short supply, I likely would have bought them on ebay before the trip and brought them to the Parks for embroidery.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Any luck with any outside sellers?

TTFN92
08-14-2015, 03:07 PM
That's a bummer! I'm glad my kids were able to get them in June. Maybe you'll get lucky and they will stock them before your trip is over.

candles71
08-14-2015, 06:19 PM
They won't embroider any bought outside the park. You have to show your receipt.
Hmm, I thought I saw those last week. I know they had the headband Minnie ones Everywhere.

Jiminy Cricket
08-15-2015, 05:50 AM
We are currently at the Resort and planned on buying 60th ear hats for each person in our group. Unfortunately, we found out that they are sold out Resort-wide. Does anyone know how long these have been sold out and when more should be expected in stock? None of the Cast Members seemed to know and were actually quite exasperated when we asked about them. I'm surprised that the stock seems so limited since we were able to all get 50th ears 10 years ago without any issues. I'm assuming that things sell out more quickly now with the practice of buying and re-selling items on ebay, but I've been pretty taken aback by the number of 60th anniversary merchandise items (none of which are Limited Edition) that are sold out Resort-wide. Had I known they were in such short supply, I likely would have bought them on ebay before the trip and brought them to the Parks for embroidery.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Any luck with any outside sellers?

I know they had them in the parks Wednesday.

DisneyMouse
08-15-2015, 06:42 PM
They seem to be regularly out of stock with these. They were out resort wide when my sister tried to purchase them second week of June. She is hoping for another chance in December.

jrsharp21
08-16-2015, 12:22 PM
We were there the last week of July and they were sold out everywhere. I went looking for them each day with no luck.

disneyland addict13
08-17-2015, 01:29 PM
They're back in stock today!

josephfive
08-17-2015, 01:58 PM
Yippeee!! I'm so glad they restocked before you had to leave.

TTFN92
08-19-2015, 03:17 PM
That's great!

cdcooper
08-23-2015, 12:36 PM
Was in the Parks this Friday, the 21st and they were sold out park-wide :(

candles71
08-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Not the ideal solution, but Deliverears or Mouseshoppe should be able to ship them to you when they get them back in.
Directly from Arribas, not either of the above, but they were able to do the engraving I needed and it went perfectly.

yellowrosedtxn
08-24-2015, 11:10 AM
I just called DelivEARS this morning and ordered mine as they didn't have any when I was there two weeks ago. Apparently they have a lot in stock right now, so they should be in the parks soon, if they are not already there.

sjhanksaz
08-24-2015, 01:44 PM
Not the ideal solution, but Deliverears or Mouseshoppe should be able to ship them to you when they get them back in.
Directly from Arribas, not either of the above, but they were able to do the engraving I needed and it went perfectly.

What is deliverears web site? when I google it nothing comes up for it but references to these threads

candles71
08-24-2015, 01:47 PM
It is a phone number, not a website. Technically it routes to Florida now (one Disney) but they will route you back to California if the item you want is specific. :)
Um, hang on....

Disneyland merchandise services, Delivears. 800-362-4533

AVP
08-30-2015, 10:05 AM

Loads and loads in stock right now. I'm at DCA and there's an entire display of them.

adriennek
09-01-2015, 06:41 AM
What is deliverears web site? when I google it nothing comes up for it but references to these threads

Or you can contact MouseShoppe: orders@mouseshoppe.com