PDA

View Full Version : No Fanstasmic reservations for October?

Blacksheep Uncle
08-13-2015, 02:10 PM
Hello All,

Does anyone have any insight why Disneyland isn't taking reservation for F! at Blue Bayou or River Belle for any dates after Sept. 27th? Those dates should have started opening up a couple weeks ago.

I tried online and over the phone and was told that "they" haven't released anything for October F! yet. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but it seems a bit odd to me :confused:

candles71
08-13-2015, 02:30 PM
The calendar doesn't go up until 6 weeks out. That is 6 weeks and a couple of days. They may not have set the schedule for entertainment yet (normal, F! Goes on closer to the 30 day mark.). The old dessert seating was booked at the 30 day mark, not 60.

bumblebeeonarose
08-14-2015, 07:11 AM
Hello All,

Does anyone have any insight why Disneyland isn't taking reservation for F! at Blue Bayou or River Belle for any dates after Sept. 27th? Those dates should have started opening up a couple weeks ago.

I tried online and over the phone and was told that "they" haven't released anything for October F! yet. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but it seems a bit odd to me :confused:

I wouldn't worry too much about it. As candles said, reservations at DL are only 6 weeks out, and sometimes less for entertainment. Keep in mind that Fantasmic only runs during the weekends during much of the year. It may not run during party nights in October either. It's a much trickier schedule for them to create than a summer schedule where they generally have 2 shows every night.

cdcooper
08-14-2015, 08:04 AM
Hello All,

I spoke with Disney Dining on the phone yesterday, they said not to worry. They haven't finalized park hours yet for dates in October so they have frozen inside-the-parks reservations until they decide when they are closing.

Maggiekat
09-03-2015, 03:23 PM
I just made my reservation for the Blue Bayou for Oct 8th. Looks like they are only doing Fantasmic on non Halloween party nights.

tea4two
09-03-2015, 11:51 PM
F! normally doesn't show on MHP nights because the Rivers of America area is used for other things (e.g. Cadaver Dans, TOT trail, etc.). People on another board are posting about problems with the F! package on 10/6 and 10/8. Disney is rescheduling their reservations, sometimes without calling first, to Sunday, 10/4, or other later dates, even though the 6th and 8th are showing up online. Please call to double check that your reservation is still the way you want it. I would hate to have you find out later that no one notified you about a change.

3Princesses1Prince
09-04-2015, 06:54 AM
I second Tea's suggestion. F! is normally only weekends in October as long as there isn't a party.