PDA

View Full Version : "Louie" Truck?

Man in Street
08-09-2015, 10:26 PM
Earlier today, I was heading south on the I-57 through Brea when I noticed a white semi truck with adverts for the Disneyland 60th anniversary on the back and sides of the trailer. What was interesting to me was that on the truck itself, on the part covering the engine, was the face of Louie (of Huey, Duey & Louie fame) with a cursive "Louie" underneath.

I know that Disneyland has warehouses that are not immediately near the park so I figure the truck was coming from one of those warehouses and to Disneyland but the "Louie" name threw me off. My mind was racing with thoughts and questions. Are there Huey and Duey trucks? Is the Louie truck important since it has a name? If so, what could it be carrying? With Halloween soon going to be at the parks, I was hoping that one of the more famous Haunted Mansion Holiday characters were in it but I figure that's just silliness.

Anyways, does anyone know if the "Louie" truck has any sort of significance? Or any information about it?

danyoung
08-10-2015, 06:32 AM
I know nothing, but I'd guess that there are three trucks of this type, and in true Disney whimsical fashion they would be labeled after the ducks.

sediment
08-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Now i'll be on the lookout for them.