PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Place to Shop at DLR?

wood_is_mine
11-11-2003, 07:54 AM
I can't help it- I always go into the ROXY store in Adventureland. Disneyana on Mainstreet in also fun, though I'd never be able to afford anything in there. And I can't wait to go into the Nightmare Before Christmas store in new Orleans Square. Where do you people shop at DL?

merlinjones
11-11-2003, 07:58 AM
Main Street Music Shop

Disney Gallery

Disneyana

World of Disney

I really miss the Villains Store!

Hey - - they should put a Hot Topic in Downtown Disney. They have way better liscensed Nightmare and Cheshire Cat stuff than you can get at DL!

bandboy1985
11-11-2003, 08:08 AM
i miss the villains store, too. it just sits there, but the lights are on inside, and it looks like all the store equipment is intact, and there's hangers at the cashier's station. i always get the feeling that something is going in there, but it's been vacant for quite a while, hasn't it?

i mean- even the signage is still up- the letters are off it, but the signboard is still up over the door.

oh, and the emporium. i do like the emporium, though world of disney offers a larger selection, i feel like the emporium is better organized, carries a more distinct selection of what i like to shop for, and is far cleaner.