PDA

View Full Version : Preferred seating for Fantasmic

Disneygirl65
11-10-2003, 05:05 PM
Hi all!
I called at 8:20 am (thirty days out) to make ressies for the balcony and they were already sold out....but was able to get the river seats. Has anyone done this? What was your experience?
Thanks,
DisneyGirl65

HBTiggerFan
11-10-2003, 05:17 PM
Hi and welcome to MousePad :)

Here (http://mousepad.mouseplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21512&highlight=fantasmic+and+seating) is a great thread about the riverfront seating in case you're dyin to know ;)

julia
11-10-2003, 05:52 PM
Hi,

These Priority Seating reservations are often REALLY hard to get, so don't feel badly. It is really just a game of chance, but always try to call on the very first day that reservations become available and be on the line, waiting for a Cast Member when the reservations phones open. Still no guarantees, but you put yourself in the best possible place to get one of those coveted seats.

I've had seats right next to the river, and it was amazing! I got wet, was dried and warmed by the heat of the flames, and I was so close to the action that I could almost reach out and touch the people in the show. It was simply fantastic!

Have a magical day!

HBTiggerFan
11-10-2003, 06:00 PM
The riverfront seats are off to the left of center stage. The best seats IMHO are front and center. While at riverfront seats you'll have a chair to sit in, snacks to eat and not have to deal with camping out, you won't be front and center.