PDA

View Full Version : DCA on Travel Channel

shawnarae
11-10-2003, 09:09 AM
Just a little bit of info. Today at 1pm (Arizona time, so check your local listings) on Travel Channel they are doing a hotel show on Disney's Grand Californian Hotel. This will also include a look into the DCA park. Just an FYI in case someone wants to watch, or tape.

redrhino
11-10-2003, 09:25 AM
This show should repeat Wednesday and Sunday, so no need to rush home to set the VCR.

Redrhino

shawnarae
11-10-2003, 09:40 AM
Yes, this show will repeat on the Travel Channel Weds the 12th at 9am & Sunday the 16th at 6:30am :)

Plus on the 27th (Thanksgiving Day) there is suppose to be a show about Disneyland on the Travel Channel. With behind the scenes information and I think they will show Walt's apartment at Disneyland too. It was on a month ago and I caught the tail end. This is the repeat of that. Not sure the time though.

BrerFox
11-10-2003, 10:54 AM
The show was nice, but not very inforitive. i know thats all that the Travel Channle can do, but i thought they'd have something like what they did for their WDW show. They really focused on DCA.
Speaking of which, I heard tell that if you stand on the end of the air strip at condor flats and look at TOT, the take off space is right where a plane looks like it has hit the TOT. (where the lighting damage is........wait a sec. Besides the starnge weather this year....we never have lightning storms in LA. :confused: )

mousketeer
11-10-2003, 04:32 PM
I saw it. Samatha Brown is a bit quirky, but she does a great job making a miderable place looks so inviting. She deserves an Emmy for her protrayal.