PDA

View Full Version : Disney Ghost Stories

dropd34dbella
07-02-2015, 01:04 PM
This thread is only for those of you, who believe in this kind of stuff. I don't want any rude comments. If you don't believe, please don't insult the ones that do. I've seen a many of these threads before, and none of them are up do date, mostly just in 03's. I have a story. I've been to Disneyland 4 times now, my most recent was April 25th. Me and my best friend always go together (except the 1st, which was with family.) Me and my best friend have always heard of the different ghost stories that sorrund disney, but we never fully experienced it. Our second to last trip was Septemeber 2014. This day, we encounter at least 3 different ghost. We recorded every ride we got on, and so far, we haven't seen anything on camera, but in the HM ( at the time, it was the nightmare before christmas) we did catch something unexplainable. During that ride, sometime in the middle, I felt a cold tap on my shoulder. I was like, "AHHH!. Hey" and looked over to her, only to see she was recording, and turned the other way. There was no way for her to turn and touch me, if she was holding both hands on her camera and phone (She's really particular about her camera and brand new phone and didn't want to drop it out of the doom buggy. I was as well, holding my ipad and iphone in both hands recording too) I just shrugged it off, and thought maybe I had got the chills. But, again, towards the end of the ride, right as you're getting into/out of the crypt, I felt a really hard tugg on my hair, and I screamed very loudly, and I turned to her, shaking and said Omg, something, I think someone pulled my hair.
I actuallly, until last month, never heard of any ghosts pulling hair, except for one that they say is by the old PeopleMover ( the young boy who died from jumping off, and reached out to pull his girlfriend's long blonde hair) so right before the trip, I had died my hair red, just in case. After researching, I heard about the 3 ghosts that are in the HM, and the one that they say is really nasty and pull girls long hair as you exit the crypt. I also have the half of the video where I screamed, and at the end if you listen very closely, I started talking to my best friend about my hair being pulled. ( Also, it's best if you use headphones to hear the ending!) here's the link to it ( since i can't upload it :/ ) https://carosuel.dropbox.com/photos/cc/0MxNqNNkk7MguU

Anyone else experience this? Or know any stories similar? I find this stuff really interesting, and some things, I do think have an explanation, but some don't and I truly believe in ghosts though. Please share!!