PDA

View Full Version : Got My Vacation Folder!

Pat-n-Eil
11-08-2003, 06:11 PM
I booked my vacation about 7 months ago using the Disney website, then I made payments until it was paid off last month.

Yesterday, I received a nifty little Disney Vacation folder. A clear plastic folder with Mickey Mouse tabs to open in and inside are various folders that contain our Passports, a cool little map of the park that folds down into a business card sized set of plastic cards. An attraction book for discounts and offers to some things So Cal including some Downtown Disney restaurants and things.

It's pretty nice really. I hadn't seen this before so I thought I'd share.

miss_sonja
11-08-2003, 06:52 PM
I'm expecting one of those in the mail any time now! THanks for posting about it:-)

disneychelle
11-10-2003, 10:15 AM
Me too!!! Woooo-hoooo!!!!;)

UncleGDogWord
11-10-2003, 11:11 AM
Going to trip the Light Fandango from the DEC 30th - JAN 4th.

Counting it down at on Main Street USA!

twocrazykids
11-10-2003, 11:37 AM
I should be getting mine some time this week!! I can hardly wait to get it, and check out all the 'stuff'!

kden
11-10-2003, 12:08 PM
We bought Passport Plus Tickets from Disney Travel for our upcoming Thanksgiving trip. We were suprised to see not only our tickets, but also a Christmas ornament! What a great way to get into the holiday spirit!

julia
11-10-2003, 05:56 PM
Hi,

I agree, those new document folders are so cool! They were such a much needed upgrade from the previous version. It makes it all official-looking, but I just love the Mickey Mouse ears that hold the folder together. Are those Hidden Mickeys? I can't decide....

Have a magical day!