PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Movie [merchandise event?]

disneyboy7
11-07-2003, 03:26 PM
Yo,
Has anyone heard if there will be a Haunted Mansion Movie event? Merchandise, premier viewing, etc??:D

Freerider127
11-07-2003, 03:30 PM
Im pretty sure there is because they did for pirates and hey if they get money from it they will do it.

sleepyjeff
11-09-2003, 11:34 PM
I hope they do it in a way that does not in-convenience all there "paying" customers.

And while we are on the subject.....what is with making movies based on rides anyway....have they just plumb run out of ideas.

I guess we can look forward to Enchanted Tiki Room--the movie;

Jungle Cruise--the movie;

Space Mt.--the movie;

Autopia--the movie;

Ernie: the story of Ernest S. Marsh;

It's a Small World--the movie;

Starcade: In space, no one can hear the second floor;

And since attractions they plan to close don't seem to be exempt...Monorail--the movie;

But, if they ever dare to make a movie based on Inoventions, I will swear off Disney for ever:eek:

Morrigoon
11-10-2003, 12:06 AM
Amazingly enough Jeff... Innoventions is one of the few concepts that could potentially carry a decent script/plot (potentially does not mean actually, just look at HMs potential)

disneyboy7
11-10-2003, 06:03 AM
Jungle Cruise could be a Disney Channel movie about a group of CM's that compete to be the best skipper with their comedic shpiel, props, stunts and sometime sabotage.. Kind of a "summer camp" movie..
I hereby claim the idea, movie rights, merchandising and distribution of all VHS, DVD, CD, and digital media. I'm leaving the cable tv billing industry. Next stop.. Disney Channel.