PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decorations

cryan71
11-07-2003, 08:15 AM
Went last night and I really liked the following:

This year the tree on Main Street has these cool Santa's hanging in the tree. I am curious how they will look after the first rain.

There is a tree in New Orleans Square with some really nice blue lights (it has a red lights on the trunk).

Seems like the Royal Street decorations are different, themed to each shop or "business" above the street.

Not Afraid
11-07-2003, 08:17 AM
OK> Now, I can't WAIT to go to the park tonight!

Disneyphile
11-07-2003, 09:17 AM
Yay!!! I'm getting the warm fuzzies just thinking about it.

Tonight's gonna be fun! :fez:

cryan71
11-07-2003, 09:21 AM
I am going to leave early to check out the fireworks and the rest of the decorations. As well as finally getting the courage to ride the Maliboomer.

Morrigoon
11-07-2003, 11:51 AM
Are you joining us? post on the meet thread!

DisneyQB
11-07-2003, 12:40 PM
The tree was there on Monday when it poured rain for a couple hours. I didn't check out the decorations, but I'm sure they were on there at the time. Doubt any more rain will change much, as it came down pretty good on Monday.

TwinGemII
11-07-2003, 01:34 PM
:D
And the new Fireworks show!! And the SNOW!! And And.....

I feel like a little kid bouncing up and down over the excitement of it all!!!

GoldenEars
11-07-2003, 09:33 PM
I love the tree this year on Main Street, cuz it's not covered in that fake snow! And boy, does it smell really good too!:p

I was at the Park on Wednesday and it all looked so nice and really set the mood for me, especially hearing the Christmas music all over Town Square/Main Street!

My only hope this year is that Disney puts back the colorful lights and garland on Main Street this year. For the past couple of years they have used the *fall like colors* throughout Town Square and Main Street. And altho they may provide a more *old fashion hometown* style, I like the colors better. And by what I saw, it may just appear that I'll be in luck this year!:D

I'll be going to Disneyland on Wednesday (my weekly outing with my good friend) to see the entire completion of the decorations at Disneyland and DCA! I love this time of year!

Patrick:D

PS Side Bar...I still wish they had Minnie's Christmas Party!:crying:

spectromen
11-10-2003, 02:46 PM
I agree DsneNut - the hometown colors would be great in Frontierland, but not on Main St! At least the garlands across the street are back...I remember during winter '94 they had to skip them because they chose to run the Lion King parade thru Christmas, which had floats too tall to skip under the wreaths. Main St. decor suffered that year!

Has anyone seen if the alligator is back up in NOS? Last I saw he seemed to be replaced by a jester.

cstephens
11-10-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by spectromen
Has anyone seen if the alligator is back up in NOS? Last I saw he seemed to be replaced by a jester.

Nope, no alligator. YEAH!!!!!