PDA

View Full Version : AP Inside Out Screening - June 13th

Mistyj
06-08-2015, 09:37 AM
I just saw a tweet for an AP screening of Inside Out. Sign up here:

https://event-registration.disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyland?CMP=SOC-TWITTER20150608170742

Mistyj
06-08-2015, 09:48 AM
And, now they've tweeted registration had concluded... Hope someone got in!

olegc
06-08-2015, 09:59 AM
i tried but then locked out (work computer) then tried with personal device and it was closed. Then I remembered my daughter is graduating from UCLA. Uh, yeah, more important. ;-)

Mistyj
06-08-2015, 10:37 AM
i tried but then locked out (work computer) then tried with personal device and it was closed. Then I remembered my daughter is graduating from UCLA. Uh, yeah, more important. ;-)

That's the problem with some of these events - they fill up so quickly, you barely have time to check if you're even available to go! I wonder how many people don't show because they had something else scheduled and just signed up before checking...

Gone2Disneyland
06-08-2015, 01:40 PM
I was at my computer working when I heard the ping on my phone about the tweet. But I was focused on my work and ignored it. It wasn't until I heard the second ping tweeting about the update that I finally checked my phone, but it was too late by then. Curses!

Nightwing
06-08-2015, 10:06 PM
Same here hear a ping. And missed it!

Tireddad
06-14-2015, 07:42 AM
What is the Twitter account that tweets out the "registration is open" info?

olegc
06-15-2015, 09:29 AM
What is the Twitter account that tweets out the "registration is open" info?

it kind of depends on what kind of event it is. @DisneyParks, @DisneylandTOday, @DisneylandAP - they all do events now and then. This past one was on @DisneylandAP since it was an AP event. Even @DisneyD23 has events for D23 members.

Tireddad
06-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Thanks Olegc. I follow mouseplanet and AVP . I never knew about Disneyland AP

olegc
06-15-2015, 11:59 AM
Thanks Olegc. I follow mouseplanet and AVP . I never knew about Disneyland AP

MP and AVP will retweet stuff it is comes across their feeds in a timely manner. Sometimes for these contests or offerings the number of spots are so few that by the time something is retweeted the spots are gone. Its hard to follow a lot of feeds - but if you want to attend an event that may be the best way (get directly on Disney feeds).