PDA

View Full Version : Han Solo buckets are here! Boba Fett mugs too!

Janis and Aaron
06-07-2015, 06:30 PM
I wasn't sure if the Han Solo popcorn buckets would make their way to the West Coast but found them for sale on Saturday, 6/6. $12.50 at the popcorn stand in Tomorrowland. Tomorrowland Terrace is also selling the buckets with combo meals for $18.50 I believe. Tomorrowland Terrace is also selling some great-looking Boba Fett mugs with drinks or a dessert.

Malcon10t
06-07-2015, 06:38 PM
Yup, we grabbed the popcorn buckets Memorial Day weekend. Now to get the mug.

cstephens
06-07-2015, 06:47 PM
Yeah, as soon as I heard about the Han in carbonite popcorn container, I got it on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, though with the added depth, it kind of looks like a coffin. I saw the Boba Fett mug last weekend. It looks pretty cool. I'm passing on it, though. I was *really* tempted by the Iron Man one, but I managed to walk away from that. I know SOMEONE is really enjoying hers. :)

Malcon10t
06-07-2015, 07:24 PM
Yeah, as soon as I heard about the Han in carbonite popcorn container, I got it on Saturday of Memorial Day weekend, though with the added depth, it kind of looks like a coffin. I saw the Boba Fett mug last weekend. It looks pretty cool. I'm passing on it, though. I was *really* tempted by the Iron Man one, but I managed to walk away from that. I know SOMEONE is really enjoying hers. :)Who knew Iron Man Bob could E-Stop BTMRR!

candles71
06-07-2015, 09:08 PM
Who knew Iron Man Bob could E-Stop BTMRR! I sense an excellent story.

Hopefully they are there in 2 months, when I am. BFF wants the carriage.

Gone2Disneyland
06-08-2015, 01:43 PM
A friend also clued me to the light up Millennium Falcon and X-Wing Fighter clip-on lights for sale at the Tomorrowland Lemonade Stand. $5.50 each and I didn't need to buy a drink either!

https://instagram.com/p/3ma2VmNfW3/

Janis and Aaron
06-10-2015, 09:35 PM
Oooh, those clip-on lights look great!

misoMouse
06-13-2015, 09:20 AM
Hopefully they are there in 2 months, when I am. BFF wants the carriage.

As of last night, the Cinderella carriage popcorn bucket is being sold at the popcorn cart in Fantasyland on the way to Toontown, near Fantasyland Theatre. It sure didn't seem like they were in danger of selling out, and there were only a few people in line, like a regular popcorn cart. It may also be in other places, since other buckets are in multiple locations.

candles71
06-13-2015, 10:31 AM
Good to know, thanks.

olegc
06-18-2015, 12:54 PM
@DisneylandToday tweeted that now you can get a combo bundle at Tomorrowland Terrace - choose your favorite burger and fries, and get the Hans Solo bucket with the bundle. Price was not listed.

Gone2Disneyland
06-18-2015, 03:37 PM
@DisneylandToday tweeted that now you can get a combo bundle at Tomorrowland Terrace - choose your favorite burger and fries, and get the Hans Solo bucket with the bundle. Price was not listed.

Got mine earlier in the month. Found my receipt; the combo with a bacon cheeseburger is $10.67 plus $7.60 for the Han Solo Bucket, total of $18.29 before AP discount. Added a drink with another Boba Fett mug to give to my brother with the bucket, and the damage less the 15% AP discount was $27.06.

https://instagram.com/p/3mUklHtfYF/

sjhanksaz
06-19-2015, 07:30 AM
I want one