PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Planning Rocks!

mousey_girl
11-05-2003, 06:16 PM
I just got off the phone with Vacation Planning!! They are so helpful. I know we have to pay for the services, but they truly earn their money.

I schedualed to have a gift basket sent to our room on Dec 6 for The Boy's b-day. They are also going to try to secure reservations for Fantasmic on Dec 6th too!! She was very helpful, going over the basket options and helping me choose the one that would work best for The Boy. The Boy has a serious crush on Minnie so instead of an autographed picture of Mickey he will get one of Minnie.

1 month left!!! I am so excited!

Freerider127
11-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Cool, your going to have a great time:D

MammaSilva
11-05-2003, 09:04 PM
That Rocks! The Boy is going to be so excited!

mousey_girl
11-06-2003, 07:45 AM
:D I am doing a huge Happy Dance right now!!! VP just called me to let me know that they were able to make the Fantasmic! reservations for the time I wanted and up on the balcony!!!

I have always wanted to sit up there (or stand) for the show. Since I don't do well with crowds this seems like the perfect alternative.

When we go for The Boy's b-day I always try to do something special on the actual day. Last year we had lunch at the BB. This year watching Fantasmic! from the balcony is his special treat. He is in a serious Mickey stage right now and seems to be focused on the Scorcerer's Apprentice more than any other version of Mickey. He hasn't seen Fantasmic! for 3 years, so this will be extra special!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!

MammaSilva
11-06-2003, 11:18 AM
You won't regret it... it's worth every penny IMHO! We've done it several times (before they went to the phone in a month ahead routine :mad: ) and loved it every time!

disneychelle
11-06-2003, 11:29 AM
Have you looked into the Sorcer Mickey birthday buckets for him? You can request one as a surprise if you have a sit down meal for 20$ they are really cute!!:D I got my cal from VP for our reservations for the balcony on the 6th too, I'm so excited I can't believve it, they are so awesome in VP!!!
P.S. VP can plan the birthday bucke fo you too!! Have a great trip full of pixie magic!!

mousey_girl
11-06-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by disneychelle
Have you looked into the Sorcer Mickey birthday buckets for him? You can request one as a surprise if you have a sit down meal for 20$ they are really cute!!:D I got my cal from VP for our reservations for the balcony on the 6th too, I'm so excited I can't believve it, they are so awesome in VP!!!
P.S. VP can plan the birthday bucke fo you too!! Have a great trip full of pixie magic!!

He got the Scorcer Mickey bucket last year :geek: . It was during our lunch at the BB. For the rest of the school year Mickey was hanging from his backpack.

Sometimes I think I am doing the stuff I always wanted to do and just using him as an excuse to spend the $$.