PDA

View Full Version : 60th Minnie Ears - Poorly Made

Tisha
06-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Just wanted to share and see if anyone else has had this problem. During the 24-hour event I bought some of the new blue diamond Minnie ears. I love them, but made the mistake of leaving them in the hot car for a day, not realizing that the bow is actually just glued on. So all of the glue melted and the bow is coming off. I plan to exchange them and hope I won't have any trouble with this. Still, I'm kind of disappointed that they are just glued for $25.

Word of warning, be very careful with those ears and don't leave them in the car. ;)

carolinakid
06-01-2015, 08:38 PM
Somehow that doesn't surprise me. Hecho en Mexico or Made in China?

olegc
06-02-2015, 09:13 AM
Just wanted to share and see if anyone else has had this problem. During the 24-hour event I bought some of the new blue diamond Minnie ears. I love them, but made the mistake of leaving them in the hot car for a day, not realizing that the bow is actually just glued on. So all of the glue melted and the bow is coming off. I plan to exchange them and hope I won't have any trouble with this. Still, I'm kind of disappointed that they are just glued for $25.

Word of warning, be very careful with those ears and don't leave them in the car. ;)

you all know that the same thing has been happening with some of the jewels on the Castle turrets, right? Need to get a new glue supplier :~D

Pinkhoody
06-16-2015, 06:40 AM
This also happened to the lady who does the DLR Prep School blog. Don't know if she left them in the car, but her bow fell off too.

AVP
06-16-2015, 09:13 AM
you all know that the same thing has been happening with some of the jewels on the Castle turrets, right? Need to get a new glue supplier :~DSHHHHH!!!!!!! I've been hoping to find one on the ground to make a necklace with! Now everyone will be looking. Sheesh.

AVP

olegc
06-16-2015, 09:22 AM
SHHHHH!!!!!!! I've been hoping to find one on the ground to make a necklace with! Now everyone will be looking. Sheesh.

AVP

you;ve got 18 months. I think you have time :-D. of course, i just found out I will be out of town on July 17th. Not happy... :mad: