PDA

View Full Version : Great Hotels: Grand Californian

Niwel
11-05-2003, 12:20 PM
Set your VCRs!!!
Take a dream vacation in a hotel located in the middle of Disney's California Adventure theme park. Samantha meets characters for breakfast at the Story Teller's Café, and joins teenagers for the ride of her life on the Rockin' Roller Coaster Tour. (although I think this is supposed to be California Screamin')

30 minutes
Airs on the Travel Channel
Mon, Nov. 10 at noon
Wed, Nov. 12 at 9 a.m.
Sun, Nov. 16 at 6:30 a.m

The Web site for the Travel Channel has photo captions written by the host, Samantha Brown: Photo link (http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/samanthabrown/photo/photo.html)
"On to Disney's California Adventure Park. Here's the Great Hotels crew. We loved it there especially since it was so hot that the Disney people kept buying us smoothies. Food and refreshments are always the key to my heart."
"[Mickey and Minnie] asked for my autogrpah."

"Here I am getting strapped into one of those free fall rides [Maliboomer]. Unfortunately, after only two times camera man Stan had all the shots he needed. Shucks."
"To get all the different angles for this scene we had to ride [Grizzly River Run] six times. The kids that I rode with were pretty thrilled about that. That is, until about the third time when we were all completely soaked and freezing. See, my job is really, really tough."