PDA

View Full Version : Innoventions Auditions!

WDIghost
11-04-2003, 02:26 PM
I just want to let everybody know that if you are interested in working at Disneyland in Innoventions, Disney will hold Innovention auditions on November 9th. Reson being auditions for an attraction like this i sbecause although this is in attractions, the cast members that work in the building get paid teo dollars more then regular attraction cast members.

fairytalelover
11-04-2003, 02:43 PM
How do they audition for the jobs at Innoventions? The CMs don't really do much there.

GreatWhiteShark
11-04-2003, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by WDIghost
I just want to let everybody know that if you are interested in working at Disneyland in Innoventions, Disney will hold Innovention auditions on November 9th. Reson being auditions for an attraction like this i sbecause although this is in attractions, the cast members that work in the building get paid teo dollars more then regular attraction cast members.

I guess spelling is not a requirement. LOL :D

J/K;)

Darkbeer
11-04-2003, 05:23 PM
What does this mean in relation to the rumored 50th Anniversary show that was to replace Innoventions......

Has it been axed?

And will anything new be added, now that there are 2 big holes upstairs, the Health Area, originally hosted by Kaiser, then was supposed to been taken over by St. Joseph's, but pulled out.... And the GM location, still visable, but not operating....

Sorry, but I hope that it closes after Christmas, to be remade into the 50th Anniversary show, anything has to be better than Innoventions......