PDA

View Full Version : 60th previews UP - then closed..

olegc
05-12-2015, 11:37 AM
wow - that was fast. Park's blog previews sold out in about 3 minutes

lilgwacie
05-12-2015, 12:12 PM
What time was it posted? I have been checking the blog every day for the past 2 months, both in morning and afternoon, anticipating a preview event, so I can't believe I missed this one!

olegc
05-12-2015, 12:26 PM
i saw the tweet went out at 1231pm pacific - and by 1235 the event was closed...

bumblebeeonarose
05-12-2015, 12:37 PM
What day was it for?

olegc
05-12-2015, 12:41 PM
20th was new WoC and 21st was Paint the Night and Disneyland Forever fireworks. You and 1 guest.

Sleeping Beauty's mom
05-12-2015, 12:41 PM
it was for the 21 and the 22, one night for woc and the next night for fireworks and parade. Guess we posted at the same time :cool:

olegc
05-12-2015, 01:13 PM
it was for the 21 and the 22, one night for woc and the next night for fireworks and parade. Guess we posted at the same time :cool:

just to be clear- it is for the 20th and 21st. (wed and thur). Friday (22nd) is the 24 hour party.

dingdong2U
05-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Wednesday the 21st is for the preview of World of Color Celebrate! at Disney California Adventure after the park closes at 6pm. Thursday the 22nd is for the preview of the Paint the Night Parade and the Disneyland Forever Fireworks will immediately follow.

I will be up at the parks on the 21st by my lonesome because my friends backed out on me but if anyone happens to not have a 2nd person on their invite for that night PLEASE let me know. I'll be happy to buy you dinner beforehand at the park if you'd like! :-)

From the YouTube video someone posted it looks like it's going to be spectacular!

bumblebeeonarose
05-12-2015, 05:05 PM
LOL! Dates!
Wednesday is the 20th and Thursday is the 21st. Friday the 22nd is the 24 hour party as Olegc said. It's not disagreement amongst you, it's just calendar confusion.
Thanks for the update on the dates. It looks like it was only 100 people, so I had no hope of getting in anyway. Too bad since we'll be there already. Bummed they said no AP previews. Looks like it is just those 2 days that the park closes at 6pm that they're doing the previews. I really think they should have done CM previews (it's a courtesy), and I think it would have been smart to do AP previews just to keep the crowds at bay, but Disney does what Disney wants.

fishgal
05-13-2015, 07:52 AM
Thanks for the info on how fast the signups went, now i don't feel so bad that i never seem to get in. Three minutes is a crazy quick window, plus i'm guessing they had some people in that window that didn't even get in. Have fun whoever made it! I'm sure it will be a blast :)

abkb76
05-13-2015, 09:47 AM
I was bummed too that the previews via the Parks Blog went so quickly. The CM previews are on the 19th, so at least they are doing that, which is nice! Of course, AP previews would've been nice as well, but they have been doing a lot of events more frequently!
: )

olegc
05-13-2015, 09:53 AM
I was bummed too that the previews via the Parks Blog went so quickly. The CM previews are on the 19th, so at least they are doing that, which is nice! Of course, AP previews would've been nice as well, but they have been doing a lot of events more frequently!
: )

its REALLY hard to get in to the Parks Blog events - normally they only take 50 people plus 1 guest each (as mentioned before) so it always fills up quickly. You have to be lucky enough to see the tweet or facebook post right when it happens.