PDA

View Full Version : Disney in February '04

andjess
11-03-2003, 02:32 PM
My family will be visiting Disney for the first time in February 2-6 after a long awaited, anticipated, hard saved for trip. I noticed that a lot of the bigger rides will be closed especially Indy! How disappointing! I know that they have to be closed for maintenance sometime but its sure sad to see this happen after waiting all these years to go. We can't reschedule as we booked a package. Unforunately you have to book the packages somewhat in advance and at that time of booking you don't know what will be closed. Will we still have a good time? Do you think they'll close anymore down? So far all I've seen is Big Thunder, Space and Indy on their refurbishment schedule.

TwinGemII
11-03-2003, 02:57 PM
YOU'LL HAVE A BLAST!!!

Even though yes... Space Mtn will be closed till 2005, Big Thunder is indefinitely and Indy will be closed there's plenty more!!

Splash Mtn
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Carribean
Jungle Cruise
Matterhorn
Tom Sawyers Island
FANTASY LAND (Peter pan, Mr. Toad, Snow White, Story book, Alice in Wonderland, etc etc.)
TOON TOWN (roger rabbit! Mickey and Minnie's homes)
ETC, ETC, ETC

Are you going to Cali Adventure as well?

Don't miss....

Soarin' over Cali
Grizzly rapids
Cali Screamin'
Maliboomer
Mulholland Madness
ALADDIN SHOW
BUGS LIFE SHOW
MUPPETS SHOW

DON'T FORGET YOUR FAST PASSES!! There will be plenty to do. I could get carried away telling you about all the stuff. I don't think to much about what's not working, rather than WHAT IS WORKING AND HOW MUCH FUN I'M HAVING THERE!!!

HAVE A GREAT TIME! :D

Morrigoon
11-03-2003, 03:20 PM
02-04.... hmm.... sounds familiar, just can't place it ;) :fez:

stuff's always closed in Feb, but the upside is shorter lines, especially if it's raining!!! (but if it is raining, plan for the possibility of the park closing 2 hours early)